CVS Health

2.3

11 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

Initial and follow communications were excellent from the recruiting professionals. A series of 5 interviews were held and were some what disjointed by business leaders. Overall fairly positive but got the impression not well prepared or experienced interviewers. Overall process went fairly quickly for a larger company. Culturally it sounded very positive and each person had a bright outlook on the organization

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CVS Health in February 2014.

I interviewed, received an offer letter and was hired by "Jane Doe" which was the main reason why I took the position. On day one I showed up and to my surprise was introduced to my new boss "John Doe". Where is Jane I asked and why didn't any at least call me? ( I would have not take then job.) Jane has moved on, I was told. From that day forward it was down hill.

Interview Questions
    The offer was a fair offer. No need to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at CVS Health in June 2012.

I interviewed with the hr manager and have not gone on another interview yest

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woonsocket, RI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woonsocket, RI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at CVS Health in December 2011.

The recruiter interview was very general and more of a screening, determining my ability to relocate, travel, and work long hours. Tthe interview with hiring manager was more substantive and detailed, as specific questions were asked about my experience, current skills and future plans.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have experience in disease management   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at CVS Health in September 2010.

Apply online. Get an initial phone call which is brief. Set up time for interview. Sometimes there is only one with the field manager. There is a second interview, although only in rare instances.

Interview Questions
    • Do you think you are a leader? Follow up question, why?   View Answer
    Fairly straightforward. Accepted the offer that was decent.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CVS Health in September 2009.

they got my resume from the internet and the recruiter called me to set up an telephone interview. it was almost 45 MINUTES OF QUESTIONS AND AT THE END I WAS TOLD THAT SOME ONE WILL GET BACK TO ME TO SET UP AN INTERVIEW DATE WHICH WILL BE FACE TO FACE

Interview Questions
    I WENT BACK AND FOURTH WITH THE AMOUNT I WANTED AND FINALLY I TOOK WHAT THEY OFFERED

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at CVS Health in December 2007.

It was very detailed and completely professional. They went into my background experience and personal references. They brought me back 3 times before they offered me the position. The rate of pay was not what I had expected and led to believe would be offered to me for my abilities to get the job done. I declined the job the offer was enhanced but not enough.

Interview Questions
    • what would you do if you knew the copy was not being honest in business practises?   Answer Question

the pay was not worth the time

Manager Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health in July 2011.

The District Manager found my resume on career builder and called to see if I would be interested in a management position with CVS. We briefly discussed my background and he scheduled me to come in for an interview the next day which was Friday. This was a very basic interview I felt very relaxed and comfortable it felt merely like a conversation with a few questions thrown in. The following Tuesday he called to get a phone number for another reference. Thursday he called to have me go meet with the district trainer on Saturday. Again it was just conversational. The following Wednesday he called and offered me the position and gave me information about drug screen and background check. I started just over a week after the offer was made.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you had an unhappy customer. What did you do and what was the final outcome.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time that you had to council an employee. What was the situation and what was the final outcome.   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate my pay rate based on my previous experience.

Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at CVS Health in August 2010.

I got the call after I finished my online test. I interviews the area training manager . then I met with the district manager he was very nice and saw a great potential in me. I went and I got my drug test completed and then I got hired working night shifts and some day shifts.

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at CVS Health in July 2010.

Applied online Spoke to senior manager No call back

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you were unsuccessful at something   View Answer