Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at CVS Health
- Pharmacy Technician (253)
- Cashier (114)
- Store Manager (67)
- Clerk/Cashier (60)
- Shift Supervisor B (59)
- Pharmacist (59)
- Cashier Sales Associate (37)
- Assistant Manager (33)
- Pharmacy Technician CPhT (32)
- Shift Supervisor (31)
- Customer Service Representative (25)
- Pharmacy Technician Trainee/Pharmacy Service Associate (19)
- Pharmacy Technician Trainee (17)
- Sales Associate (16)
- Store Manager Trainee (15)
- Account Manager (14)
- Manager (11)
- Intern (10)
- Photo Lab Technician (10)
- Shift Supervisor A (10)
- Pharmacy (9)
- Certified Pharmacy Tech (9)
- CVS Store Manager (8)
- Project Manager (8)
- Business Analyst (7)
- Customer Service Associate (7)
- Cashier/Clerk (6)
- Pharmacy Tech Trainee (6)
- Cvs Pharmacy Tech (6)
- Pharmacy Intern (6)
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Oklahoma City, OK).
I only had one interview. They were in desperate need, so it really wasn't hard to get the job.
Helpful (5)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Oklahoma City, OK).
Hiring process was painless and fast. I applied and received a call 2 days later. I went in for my interview on a Thursday and received a call offering me the job on following Tuesday. Background check takes 3-5 business days. Completed drug testing and started working same week Saturday
- No difficult questions. Interview lasted 30minutes. 1 Answer
No negotiation. Offered $9hr. Explained after training (12-14 weeks) and you get certified, then you become eligible for 25% raise.
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Oklahoma City, OK) in November 2012.
You are contacted by a third party HR service for a phone interview first. Your second interview is typically with an experienced Store Manager. Your third and final interview is with a District Manager.
- Really it was your usual questions that you would expect to get. Answer Question
They put out an offer and I accepted it!
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Oklahoma City, OK) in June 2012.
Applied online; received a call for a face to face interview (friday) with the Pharmacist Assistant; it is now monday; haven't received a phone call for a "background check" yet, but interview went great. Laughed a lot, admitted to being desperate for help. Just nervous as to what I should do next. Follow up?
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review