CVS Health Overnight Cashier Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Overnight Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temecula, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temecula, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CVS Health in December 2012.

I applied online one morning in November, and was contacted almost immediately for an interview. The interview process consisted of the store manager explaining what he needed, and asking me about my prior experience. Aside from that, I was given no actual interview questions. It seems he was desperate to get somebody on overnight. Once I was given the job offer, I was told I would have to go to a training facility an hour away, and spend six to eight hours there for orientation (though, it could have easily been done at the local CVS), which was the worst part of the hiring process because Upland, CA is a terrible place.

That's pretty much it. I wasn't given a drug test (I'm told they only drug test people who are being hired for a supervisor, management, or pharmacy position), so that sped things up considerably.

I was offered 50 cents more than I was making at my other job, so I saw no reason to attempt to negotiate.