CVS Health Pharmacy Intern Interview Questions

2.3

Pharmacy Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at CVS Health in December 2011.

Interview

Laid back, asked a few typical questions, took 10 minutes

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Pharmacy Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at CVS Health (Clearwater, FL) in December 2009.

Interview

Hired but wasn't in the system until a month later. I was thrown in with the wolves where pharmacy techs were too "busy" to care about customers waiting at the check out (because cashing people out was everyone's least favorite job duty).
    Got trained two or three months later, and it was minimum training.
    I was hired on the spot because they needed staff ASAP. The interview was a joke. Just dont show up in jeans, something my pharmacy manager used to always complain about.

Negotiation

Ask for higher pay and training. Make sure you know what store you are going to. Some stores are a complete mess and just not worth the stress or the money.

Pharmacy Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2009.

Interview

Have to go online and fill out a behavioral questionnaire -- somewhat lengthy. Contacted by phone about the position and had a quick interview with the pharmacist at a local store. They needed an intern so that was all it took to get the position, cannot speak to the actual interview process in-store

Interview Questions

• Asked what my future pharmacy plans were and when I was graduating   Answer Question

Pharmacy Intern Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at CVS Health (Albany, NY) in May 2009.

Interview

CVS stresses script counts way too much and puts major pressure on the pharmacist....they dont' even give breaks to their pharmacy employees. They will not let you have any holidays off if your a new employee...so I can't enjoy a proper vacation with my husband when he has off from his work. Good luck with this company!

Pharmacy Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at CVS Health (Newton, MA) in February 2009.

Interview

Straight forward, simple interview questions about yourself. Interviewer asks for detail about your resume.

Pharmacy Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at CVS Health in March 2011.

Interview

The recruiter was someone important in the company in the district. Questions were mostly straight forward.

Interview Questions

• How would you benefit pharmacy?   1 Answer