CVS Health Pharmacy Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 23, 2014

2.3

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Pharmacy Intern Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at CVS Health in December 2011.

Laid back, asked a few typical questions, took 10 minutes

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Clearwater, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at CVS Health in December 2009.

Hired but wasn't in the system until a month later. I was thrown in with the wolves where pharmacy techs were too "busy" to care about customers waiting at the check out (because cashing people out was everyone's least favorite job duty).
    Got trained two or three months later, and it was minimum training.
    I was hired on the spot because they needed staff ASAP. The interview was a joke. Just dont show up in jeans, something my pharmacy manager used to always complain about.

Ask for higher pay and training. Make sure you know what store you are going to. Some stores are a complete mess and just not worth the stress or the money.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CVS Health in June 2009.

Have to go online and fill out a behavioral questionnaire -- somewhat lengthy. Contacted by phone about the position and had a quick interview with the pharmacist at a local store. They needed an intern so that was all it took to get the position, cannot speak to the actual interview process in-store

Interview Questions
    • Asked what my future pharmacy plans were and when I was graduating   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newton, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at CVS Health in February 2009.

Straight forward, simple interview questions about yourself. Interviewer asks for detail about your resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Albany, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at CVS Health in May 2009.

CVS stresses script counts way too much and puts major pressure on the pharmacist....they dont' even give breaks to their pharmacy employees. They will not let you have any holidays off if your a new employee...so I can't enjoy a proper vacation with my husband when he has off from his work. Good luck with this company!

Pharmacy Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at CVS Health in March 2011.

The recruiter was someone important in the company in the district. Questions were mostly straight forward.

Interview Questions

Worked for CVS Health? Contribute to the Community!