CVS Health Pharmacy Technician CPhT Interview Questions

2.2

18 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tulsa, OK
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I applied online. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at CVS Health in July 2014.

Taking almost a month to respond to my application, I was asked to interview with the first pharmacist. The interview went very well, I and the pharmacist were pleased with the initial interaction and I was asked to return in ten days for the second pharmacist's interview. Again, the interview went well, similar routine interview questions were asked, and I left satisfied with my responses. Two weeks passed, and I finally called the pharmacy to inquire about the status of my possible employment. I was asked to return in four days, to the pharmacy, for another (final) interview with the third pharmacist. After waiting almost an hour, I was told to return the next day, at the same time, for the interview. It also went well, and I was satisfied with the answers and my performance. Two weeks from this interview, I received an offer letter for "full time employment" at "$9 an hour". My manager/Pharmacist to be notified me in a short text stating, "hey, you're hired, check your email". I thought this was the greatest response ever, especially from a future boss, and I was excited to receive the letter.

Interview Questions
Offer letter via email notification. My manager/Pharmacist asked me if this was "alright?". She then explained that I would have a mandatory review at 3 months with an automatic raise (submitted for approval), and "excellent benefits".

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rockville, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

I applied online - interviewed at CVS Health in June 2014.

The interview process was fairly simple. This was a part time position and the Pharmacy manger literally begged me to come for the interview and she will "try to get me as many hours as she can" since i was looking for a full time position. the interview itself was also simple and short; problem solving senarios and why you choose this company. The a few days later i called a call saying they have chosen me and would email forms to complete and then schedule on-boarding class. The bad thing is that, they were hiring me (a CPhT as a pharmacy tech trainee and starting pay is 10.00 then after the onboarding was over, i would get an increase in pay. I needed a job (i was so bored and broke at home during the summer break with no money and no way to have quality fun) so i accepted the position. Let's see how it goes!

no negotiation

Pharmacy Technician CPhT Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at CVS Health.

Good interview loved the Pharmacist in Charge.

Pharmacy Technician CPhT Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at CVS Health.

I was contacted by the Pharmacy manager to come in for an in-person interview which was about 1 hour. After the informal interview, the pharmacy manager offered me the job and asked if I would do a drug test; then gave me all the necessary info on where to go for the drug screening.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question was in regards to my expectations from the position; I had never worked in a pharmacy/or retail environment before so I did not know what to expect.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Leonardtown, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leonardtown, MD

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CVS Health in November 2009.

Applied online and in-store at kiosk. Received a call within a week from both the front store manager and the pharmacy manager. Was offered to interview for photo lab or pharmacy position. Chose to interview for pharmacy and was hired after interview. Started the following week and stayed with company for 5 years and 4 months before moving on to current position.

Interview Questions
    • The other pharmacy technicians can sometimes be catty. How would you react in this situation?   View Answer
    I did not negotiate, but accepted the salary offered. Usually there is no negotiation.

Pharmacy Technician CPhT Interview

At the time the hiring process was completely different so it doesn't really apply

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Orleans, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at CVS Health in June 2013.

quick hiring but process is now computerized so it took a lot longer!!!

Interview Questions
    • they asked the most basic.... what info is needed on a CII script?.... and I was so nervous I blanked   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician CPhT Interview

In looking for a job, I just went to the Pharmacist to build some rapport. After talking to him for a few minutes, he told me he'd give me a call. It took a lot longer than anticipated to get an interview (about a month), but once I did it was practically an on-site hire.

Interview Questions
    Initial pay was a little low so I asked the manager if it could be raised, not long after starting (less than a week) she notified me that I would be getting more than initially promised.

Pharmacy Technician CPhT Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days - interviewed at CVS Health.

Basic test, basic questions.

They offered, I accepted.

Pharmacy Technician CPhT Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at CVS Health in October 2012.

Got a call within 24hrs of applying. Offered my a job on the spot, only caveat was that I had to work in the front store for 1 month before i got moved to the pharmacy.

Interview Questions
    I got bumped $0.50/hr. Promised a $1 and then 8% raise when moved to the pharmacy. Still waiting on both. GET ANY PROMISES IN WRITING!!

Worked for CVS Health? Contribute to the Community!