CVS Health Pharmacy Technician CPhT Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CVS Health (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Very easy and comfortable. It will all depend on that particular store manager, some are a lot more hands on and particular than others. I've met some that are like drill sergeants and some that are like your college buddy.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with medical terminology and multitasking   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Anonymous Employee in West Orange, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CVS Health (West Orange, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

We talked about the company, their expectations and the hours. She asked me a little about myself and why I chose Cvs pharmacy. Overall it was great interview I hope she calls me back !.

Pharmacy Technician CPhT Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

I knew someone who worked at the store. They told me to apply online. So I took an online test to see how honest I was. I then got asked to do an in person interview. The interview was very easy. Asked general question about my past history.

Interview Questions

• What are you expecting to get out of this job. What are your available hours?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician CPhT Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Just went over the process and whats expected from you as pharmacy tech. Went over the hiring steps, trainings required, drug test, background check. Didn't ask any behavioral questions. Overall interview went smooth.

Pharmacy Technician CPhT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

very chill, basic questions, not too complicated, even though the hiring manager was late to the interview, but he was really cool. i can't find anything wrong with the interview. It seems very straight forward with no trick questions whatsoever

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health (Berkeley, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was very easy and relaxed. Basically, if you get a call from the pharmacy manager, you will most likely get hired. At the interview, they just want to make sure you are competent and capable of working alongside others in a busy setting. They really just want to get to know you, and I felt that the interview was more of an back and forth conversation between myself and the person interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to handle a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CVS Health (Tulsa, OK) in July 2014.

Interview

Taking almost a month to respond to my application, I was asked to interview with the first pharmacist. The interview went very well, I and the pharmacist were pleased with the initial interaction and I was asked to return in ten days for the second pharmacist's interview. Again, the interview went well, similar routine interview questions were asked, and I left satisfied with my responses. Two weeks passed, and I finally called the pharmacy to inquire about the status of my possible employment. I was asked to return in four days, to the pharmacy, for another (final) interview with the third pharmacist. After waiting almost an hour, I was told to return the next day, at the same time, for the interview. It also went well, and I was satisfied with the answers and my performance. Two weeks from this interview, I received an offer letter for "full time employment" at "$9 an hour". My manager/Pharmacist to be notified me in a short text stating, "hey, you're hired, check your email". I thought this was the greatest response ever, especially from a future boss, and I was excited to receive the letter.

Interview Questions

• How long do you plan to work for CVS?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offer letter via email notification. My manager/Pharmacist asked me if this was "alright?". She then explained that I would have a mandatory review at 3 months with an automatic raise (submitted for approval), and "excellent benefits".

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health (Rockville, MD) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. This was a part time position and the Pharmacy manger literally begged me to come for the interview and she will "try to get me as many hours as she can" since i was looking for a full time position. the interview itself was also simple and short; problem solving senarios and why you choose this company. The a few days later i called a call saying they have chosen me and would email forms to complete and then schedule on-boarding class. The bad thing is that, they were hiring me (a CPhT as a pharmacy tech trainee and starting pay is 10.00 then after the onboarding was over, i would get an increase in pay. I needed a job (i was so bored and broke at home during the summer break with no money and no way to have quality fun) so i accepted the position. Let's see how it goes!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Pharmacy Technician CPhT Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Good interview loved the Pharmacist in Charge.

Pharmacy Technician CPhT Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

I was contacted by the Pharmacy manager to come in for an in-person interview which was about 1 hour. After the informal interview, the pharmacy manager offered me the job and asked if I would do a drug test; then gave me all the necessary info on where to go for the drug screening.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question was in regards to my expectations from the position; I had never worked in a pharmacy/or retail environment before so I did not know what to expect.   Answer Question