CVS Health

Updated Feb 27, 2015
Updated Feb 27, 2015

1.9

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

I first walked into the location and asked if they happened to be hiring and what the process was. The were in fact so I applied online that night. I went in and dropped off my resume in person the next day. got a call about a week later, had a quick interview and was hired that same day. pretty smooth process.

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

Quick and easy interview process. Bring a positive attitude since it is all about customer service. Expect questions and it's always a good idea to ask questions of your own, especially if you're new to the pharmacy.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were in regards to my experience in customer service and a little about me. We mostly talked a little about the pharmacy and about the store.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

The interview process was pretty standard. First a I had to do a phone interview, where they asked mainly information about previous experience as well as where I went to school, followed by an in person interview with the pharmacist.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

I submitted five applications online and received a call back an hour later to schedule an interview. I was interviewed at a local Starbucks, and was told I would get a call back letting me know whether or not I was hired the next week. It was honestly really simple and quick. My interview lasted about 15 minutes and she jotted down some notes about my availability.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

The hiring process is lengthy. It takes time to get back your background check and your drug test. After completing those steps you are trained for the job in four different sessions over an hour long

Interview Questions
    • Why are you leaving your current job? How would you handle the difficult customers when they are really sick and impatient?   View Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

The interview process was less than 5 minutes. They basically just want to know about my availability. The Pharmacy manager asked about my education, and work experience, pretty generic and simple.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at CVS Health in January 2015.

The interview process at this particular store was not organized at all. I came in for my interview 15 minutes early and was seen right away which was a plus. The manager had a list of questions to ask but decided to ask some of her own personal questions. For the most part, the question was standard but we had several interruptions during the interview and the pharmacist came in to ask me questions as well.

Interview Questions
    • There really weren't any difficult questions. They ask me about my background, why I wanted to work there, and my availability. For me personally, the only unexpected question was, "How would my oldest sibling describe me." I've never been asked that before.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health in January 2015.

I filled out an application to multiple stores in my area online. For the first two weeks I received email invitations to apply to stores much further than I was willing to drive to. I had prepared to visit the stores of interest in person when I received a call for the store manager of my first choice location to meet the PIC.

The interview was very relaxed. The PIC had told me that I had the job before we had completed the interview; it seems like they are in need of someone already licensed.

Interview Questions
    There was no mention of pay during the interview, and the amount was listed in an email offer making it hard to negotiate.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

I applied online but I never received any contact back. After about two weeks I called all the stores I applied to but all but one seemed interested in hiring. I talked with the Pharmacist and she asked for me to come in for an interview the next week. The interview was very basic, questions about when I was available and what the job entails. Over all it was pleasant. They said that they would contact me back after reviewing my application. (they had a difficulty finding my application on the computer) I never received a call back, so I called and they said that they haven't been able to review my application yet, even though the interview was a week ago. They asked to call the next week and I called again and they still couldn't find my application and they said that they sent a request to the company to see what was wrong and they would contact me. I waited and waited and finally I called and they said that they were still waiting to hear back. Ultimately, they never called back and seemed like they were not interested in hiring.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at CVS Health.

Pharmacist called my cell phone and asked a few questions. Asked why I wanted to work there and my job history. Asked basic questions like whether or not I am in school. Explained that the job is very fast pace and require a fast learner.