CVS Health Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2014

1.9

142 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at CVS Health in September 2014.

Applied online and through a source and contacted within a few days for an interview. Interviewed took place in the break room for about 25 min. Questions asked were very general interview questions like tell me about yourself, what are your strengths, when can you start, etc.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to go above and beyond the call of duty to get a job done   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I submitted the application online and contacted the store i was interested in and asked them to look at my application. i heard back from corporate within 2 months and was hired after a phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • there wasn't anything unexpected. they will ask your experience and you will share with them what you want   Answer Question
    i didn't know what i was getting paid until i started

Pharmacy Technician Interview

online application-pharmacsit manager intervened me at store. most of are general question and asked questions off from resume. why cvs? introduce yourself? have u ever have any conflict with doctor? ask about education background.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Davis, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at CVS Health.

You are required to fill out a survey and perform a drug test. The survey was fun for me and it's pretty logical how you should answer some of the questions to get the job.

Interview Questions
    • Most unexpected questions were the situational questions in the survey, "what would you do if...". Really not 'unexpected' just slightly obscure   Answer Question
    Ask for one dollar over the price they give you and just see if they can be flexible. It's work it not to get stuck working for $9 and hour only raising $0.50 a year.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at CVS Health.

I got one interview and got in. It's easier to get in if you interned there. Just come and dress professionally. Make sure you state why you want to work for the company, what you expect to bring to the company, and also answer their questions with clarity. As them questions about the company and what they think of working there (you should know what you're getting yourself into) in regards to work load, the environment, etc.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you saw a customer steal something?   View Answer
    There was nothing to negotiate. I just needed a job and got it.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CVS Health in July 2014.

I filled out all online applicacations for various stores that hire and train. I was most impressed with the CVS Application process because it suggested to me excellent training. It also accurately assessed my fitness for the job.

Interview Questions
    • My manager interviewed me and only asked 1 question. She asked me to tell her something about myself   View Answer
    no negotiation

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I came in after school and sat down with the assistant manager. They asked me a few questions about myself and what I thought about the company as whole. The job was explained to me and they tell you what kind of benefits and hours I should expect to work. I was already assured the position before I got there so this was merely a formality.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online - interviewed at CVS Health.

After having my interview we agreed on my starting pay due to my lack of experience and education in the pharmacy field. Only disadvantage was some technicians had different starting pay rates with same experience.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at CVS Health.

I had a phone call from the pharmacist with a few questions, and we set up an in-person interview. The face-to-face interview was with the store manager and consisted of questions about my previous work experience and some behavioral questions. I was offered a job that day, pending a drug test.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation.. the pay was better than I expected.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online - interviewed at CVS Health in December 2012.

Within 2 weeks after application got calls back from at least 3 pharmacies. Interview was in the break room with pharmacy manager. lasted 25 min. most questions were about customer service

Interview Questions
    Got an email 3 days after interview stating the hourly rate I would be given, which is the same amount the pharmacist told me during interview. I could either decline or accept.

Worked for CVS Health? Contribute to the Community!