CVS Health Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2015
Updated Apr 13, 2015

1.9

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

short and to the point not to bad. you have to stay on top of them and keep reaching out so that it will move along or else it can take awhile. but you will most likely get hired if you get an interview

Interview Questions

• how long do you plan to work here   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Quick and easy interview process. Bring a positive attitude since it is all about customer service. Expect questions and it's always a good idea to ask questions of your own, especially if you're new to the pharmacy.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were in regards to my experience in customer service and a little about me. We mostly talked a little about the pharmacy and about the store.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

I first walked into the location and asked if they happened to be hiring and what the process was. The were in fact so I applied online that night. I went in and dropped off my resume in person the next day. got a call about a week later, had a quick interview and was hired that same day. pretty smooth process.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CVS Health (Saint Clair Shores, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online through CVS website. Was called for an interview a week later. Process took about one week. Was interviewed by an assistant manager, store manager made final decision. Had to do background check and drug screening.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this position. Asked about customer service experience.   Answer Question
    • About past customer service experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard. First a I had to do a phone interview, where they asked mainly information about previous experience as well as where I went to school, followed by an in person interview with the pharmacist.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

I submitted five applications online and received a call back an hour later to schedule an interview. I was interviewed at a local Starbucks, and was told I would get a call back letting me know whether or not I was hired the next week. It was honestly really simple and quick. My interview lasted about 15 minutes and she jotted down some notes about my availability.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

The hiring process is lengthy. It takes time to get back your background check and your drug test. After completing those steps you are trained for the job in four different sessions over an hour long

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current job? How would you handle the difficult customers when they are really sick and impatient?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Interview

The interview process was less than 5 minutes. They basically just want to know about my availability. The Pharmacy manager asked about my education, and work experience, pretty generic and simple.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at CVS Health in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process at this particular store was not organized at all. I came in for my interview 15 minutes early and was seen right away which was a plus. The manager had a list of questions to ask but decided to ask some of her own personal questions. For the most part, the question was standard but we had several interruptions during the interview and the pharmacist came in to ask me questions as well.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't any difficult questions. They ask me about my background, why I wanted to work there, and my availability. For me personally, the only unexpected question was, "How would my oldest sibling describe me." I've never been asked that before.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CVS Health (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview was in the break room and very short and informal. I never even took my coat off- I came in, shook the manager's hand, and we talked for a bit. Actually, I did most of the talking and the interview only lasted like ten minutes total. There was only really one question that the manager asked, and the rest was chatting/him explaining the training process. He called the next day I think to say I had the job So overall it was really a very easy interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked why I wanted to be a pharmacy tech. That was pretty much the only question.   Answer Question