CVS Health Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

1.9

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Filled out an app online, got called in a few days later met with pharmacy manager looked at my resume told me about the job. got a call a few days later from corporate saying i got the job i think i had to do a drug test and background as well

Interview Questions

• What are your goals in life ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Just go in with an open mind some people make a career out of this.

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CVS Health (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

We sat away from the actual pharmacy. It was very laid back. Almost like a conversation. It was a little awkward because customers were still getting their medication and having the RPH step away for an interview put all of the pressure on the tech

Interview Questions

• Why CVS
      When have you ever had to deal with an unruly customers?

Answer Question
    • When have you ever had to deal with an unruly customers?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at CVS Health in June 2015.

Interview

Called the CVS and they pulled my application and the pharmacist scheduled me for an interview for two days later. She was so impressed by my resume and didn't ask me a single question. CVS wants smart employees, if you're an engineering student like me they'll be extremely impressed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CVS Health (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter 1 business day after submitting an application and scheduled for an interview later that week. Only one of the employees scheduled to interview me was in attendance. I was asked to perform some simple calculations, transcribe some common sigs, and give the name and usage of five drugs. Beyond that, the interview questions were very standard and overall it was a very relaxed and casual affair. I was given a job offer by phone from the recruiter only hours after the interview. All paperwork was completed online.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to learn something quickly in order to help your team.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, CT

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at CVS Health (Fairfield, CT).

Interview

I applied online, I got a call back for a hiring event about 2 months later. The interview was very short and informal. I only got asked about 3 questions and the rest was just talking about what the job was going to be like and what I would be expected to do if I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What was a tough work situation that you experienced and how did you get through it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

It was non formal intereview, I met the pharmacy maneger first he asked me geneal question about myself and regarding some situations in the pharmscy. Then he asked me to wait for few days to reply his decision because there were other applicants he wanted to intereview also.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

It was a very casual interview. The interviewer asked a few questions and said another interview will happen if I am selected in a few weeks. The interviewer also explained the process and many other relevant things.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Was applied online. After 7 days got an email to fix the appointment for the next day. So that was a rush for me. So the next day I went for the interview. At first they made me walk here and there and finally sent me to the pharmacy section. The lady who was supposed to take my interview she wasnt there so the another pharmacist took my interview and it lasts only 3 min.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

short and to the point not to bad. you have to stay on top of them and keep reaching out so that it will move along or else it can take awhile. but you will most likely get hired if you get an interview

Interview Questions

• how long do you plan to work here   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Quick and easy interview process. Bring a positive attitude since it is all about customer service. Expect questions and it's always a good idea to ask questions of your own, especially if you're new to the pharmacy.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were in regards to my experience in customer service and a little about me. We mostly talked a little about the pharmacy and about the store.   Answer Question