CVS Health

Updated Dec 11, 2014

1.9

152 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

I applied online but I never received any contact back. After about two weeks I called all the stores I applied to but all but one seemed interested in hiring. I talked with the Pharmacist and she asked for me to come in for an interview the next week. The interview was very basic, questions about when I was available and what the job entails. Over all it was pleasant. They said that they would contact me back after reviewing my application. (they had a difficulty finding my application on the computer) I never received a call back, so I called and they said that they haven't been able to review my application yet, even though the interview was a week ago. They asked to call the next week and I called again and they still couldn't find my application and they said that they sent a request to the company to see what was wrong and they would contact me. I waited and waited and finally I called and they said that they were still waiting to hear back. Ultimately, they never called back and seemed like they were not interested in hiring.

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at CVS Health.

Pharmacist called my cell phone and asked a few questions. Asked why I wanted to work there and my job history. Asked basic questions like whether or not I am in school. Explained that the job is very fast pace and require a fast learner.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

After applying, it took awhile to hear back. I waited at least a month or two before I finally got called in for an interview. But the interview itself though was fairly painless and overall laidback. The store manager was very nice and asked me basic questions, basically getting to know me as a person, some of my experiences, etc.. Then after the interview,the hiring process occurred straight afterwards and was quick.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

Applied online at the company website. Received a call from their main offices in Woonsocket, RI to set up an interview at the pharmacy. Went for the interview and met with the store manager. Very informal and asked simple question like "Why CVS" and "what type of future do you see with this company?" Also asked some scheduling and availability questions but all very simple.

Interview Questions
    • How will you deal with rude customers and people that get upset if their prescriptions are not ready on time? How will you deal with the pressure and the demands of the pharmacy during peek hours?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health in October 2014.

This wasn't a long hiring process, but it was complicated. I applied to about 15 stores and only one store gets your application at a time. I would suggest calling the store you are the most interested in so they can pull your application because it expires in 30 days. I was interviewed at one CVS and found out that they weren't looking to take on any PT. I called the headquarters and they had me interview at another one. However, at the same time, I found out that a friend of mine was leaving her location to work somewhere else. So I interviewed with her location and the one the headquarters assigned me to and I was hired at my friend's location.

Interview Questions
    • I was basically asked general questions. There were situation type questions but nothing out of the ordinary. I would definitely say brush up on the company and see what they are doing because it makes it seem like you care. Also, since CVS is a retail store, make sure that you talk about retail experience and have a friendly demeanor.   Answer Question
    There really wasn't any negotiation.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I submitted the application online and contacted the store i was interested in and asked them to look at my application. i heard back from corporate within 2 months and was hired after a phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • there wasn't anything unexpected. they will ask your experience and you will share with them what you want   Answer Question
    i didn't know what i was getting paid until i started

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at CVS Health.

You are required to fill out a survey and perform a drug test. The survey was fun for me and it's pretty logical how you should answer some of the questions to get the job.

Interview Questions
    • Most unexpected questions were the situational questions in the survey, "what would you do if...". Really not 'unexpected' just slightly obscure   Answer Question
    Ask for one dollar over the price they give you and just see if they can be flexible. It's work it not to get stuck working for $9 and hour only raising $0.50 a year.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

online application-pharmacsit manager intervened me at store. most of are general question and asked questions off from resume. why cvs? introduce yourself? have u ever have any conflict with doctor? ask about education background.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at CVS Health.

I got one interview and got in. It's easier to get in if you interned there. Just come and dress professionally. Make sure you state why you want to work for the company, what you expect to bring to the company, and also answer their questions with clarity. As them questions about the company and what they think of working there (you should know what you're getting yourself into) in regards to work load, the environment, etc.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you saw a customer steal something?   View Answer
    There was nothing to negotiate. I just needed a job and got it.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at CVS Health in September 2014.

Applied online and through a source and contacted within a few days for an interview. Interviewed took place in the break room for about 25 min. Questions asked were very general interview questions like tell me about yourself, what are your strengths, when can you start, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to go above and beyond the call of duty to get a job done   Answer Question