CVS Health Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA

2.0

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wilmington, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at CVS Health in March 2014.

I applied for the position online and was called back in less than a week asking for an interview. At the interview, I came 15 minutes early and the interviewer came 15 minutes late. He took me into a back room where he asked me simple questions and he was more focused on personality than experience, considering this was my first job (though I had prior retail volunteer work). He did most of the talking, explaining the overview of the job and what I had to do if I was hired. He asked if I had any questions and said he would call me back soon if he thought I was right for the position after interviewing others. I am waiting to hear back from him now. He was extremely nice and valued the fact that I had an A1 personality.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hatboro, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hatboro, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at CVS Health in August 2010.

Resume submitted to HR. Phone call came back in about a week. An interview with the HR personnel was scheduled for two days later. The interview took place in his office. Run-of-the-mill questions. The rep doing the interview seemed disinterested the entire time. They talked more about CVS than anything else. I received a call back about two days later for an interview with the district manager. The second interview took place in a tiny disheveled conference room. That lasted about 20 - 25 minutes. Questions mostly about where I was coming from and what I liked and disliked about them (I was coming from a competitor), a little about myself and then he asked if I had any questions. I received a call back about 5 days later with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing difficult or unexpected asked. It seemed like everyone was going through some predetermined process and did not deviate from the script.   View Answer
    Not much of a negotiation, there was a window between X and Y that they could offer, and coming in as a manager from a direct competitor they gave me Y (the high end).

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bensalem, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bensalem, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at CVS Health in October 2011.

Working as intern since 5 years and got offered when i was in last year of my school. Hiring process is preety cool.. no complex, but bad thing is that have to start as floater and getting store is hard when DM is not active.

Pharmacy Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CVS Health in June 2009.

Have to go online and fill out a behavioral questionnaire -- somewhat lengthy. Contacted by phone about the position and had a quick interview with the pharmacist at a local store. They needed an intern so that was all it took to get the position, cannot speak to the actual interview process in-store

Interview Questions
    • Asked what my future pharmacy plans were and when I was graduating   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Collingswood, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Collingswood, NJ

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at CVS Health in May 2009.

Had a phone interview first, then they asked me to come in for a face to face interview when I was home for the summer. The interview was short, and I think they already wanted to hire me when I walked in the store.

Interview Questions
    • What could you bring to the team that no one else can?   View Answer
    He just asked me when I could start working.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  West Chester, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at CVS Health.

Asked me like 5 questions. Got the job in 15 minutes

There was no negotiation phase. The hiring manager just said, part-time and minimum wage.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at CVS Health in September 2008.

It was cool.

Interview Questions
    I didn't negotiate much..just went in for the job.

Photo Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

The process took 5 days - interviewed at CVS Health in November 2009.

Pretty straight forward or easy. Asked basic questions and availability.

Interview Questions

Worked for CVS Health? Contribute to the Community!