CVS Health Photo Lab Supervisor Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Photo Lab Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at CVS Health in September 2009.

I wsa called in to interview with a shift supervisor that was acting store manager. The interview was great! She offered me the position of Lab Supervisor and gave me paperwork to take to get a drug test. The background check paperwork was sent in and I was working within a week.

Interview Questions
  • What do you plan to do to promote sales in the photo dept.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Photo Lab Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tarpon Springs, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tarpon Springs, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health in June 2008.

I filled out an app online, then printed out my resume and took it to my local store and personally handed it to the store manager who told me she would see that the district supervisor got it the next day.

Interview Questions
    • The usual how would you handle an irate customer, etc.   Answer Question
    there really wasn't any. I was offered the position in order to get my foot in the door with promises of advancement and raises.