CVS Health Interview Questions in Providence, RI

Updated Aug 26, 2015

2.7

Senior Manager, Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woonsocket, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (Woonsocket, RI).

Interview

typical behavior based interview with quick q&a regarding resume, and interaction with subordinates and supervisors. Mostly asked questions on how to get work done in diverse teams, and how I make compelling business cases to move forward.

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woonsocket, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at CVS Health (Woonsocket, RI) in June 2015.

Interview

I worked through a recruiter on this opportunity. First there were a series of screening interviews with recruiters prior to talking to anyone at CVS. Then 2 phone interviews with hiring managers, which the recruiters prepared me for by providing bios and suggestions for what to expect. After completing phone interviews, I went to RI to interview in person. I Interviewed with 5 people in one day. Questions were not standardized, more like casual conversations. For most, it seemed that chemistry was more important than skills.

Interview Questions

The role changed after I went through the interview process and I was no longer interested.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woonsocket, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Woonsocket, RI) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview followed up a follow-up in RIPhone interview followed up a follow-up in RIPhone interview followed up a follow-up in RIPhone interview followed up a follow-up in RIPhone interview followed up a follow-up in RI

Benefits Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Lincoln, RI).

Interview

The hiring process was pretty easy. I had a brief phone interview and then met my manager and her boss for an in person. The company had just merged with Pharmacare so I was skeptical at first as to whether or not this was a good fit, but it turned out to be great.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woonsocket, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Woonsocket, RI) in February 2015.

Interview

very poorly done - they are too snooping into your personal life - should not be interviewed like this - it is against the law - CVS is not a company one should wish to work for or interview with. They are terrible

Staff Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cumberland, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Cumberland, RI) in February 2015.

Interview

3 round interview process. One phone interview, one on one, and finally a panel interview. Very friendly, not intimidating. They asked pretty standard questions in the initial phone interview. A in person interview was scheduled 1.5 weeks after. Then each in person interview was a week apart. Great company to get hired for, only downfall was the offered salary was average.

Interview Questions

• If we were to contact your current supervisor what would he/she say your strengths are?   Answer Question

Director Analytics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woonsocket, RI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CVS Health (Woonsocket, RI) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a royal waste of time on both ends as it was apparent they did not really know what type of candidate they were looking for. The head of the Department mentioned it would be a matter of days after the last interview for me to find the outcome. Two months later, I am still waiting for a call or email to find the outcome even after asking for it via email. Very rude and unprofessional. If this is their way to attract talent, I am glad I will not work with them.

Customer Insight Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Providence, RI) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got a phone call and an email from HR and department assistant respectively, then arranged an onsite interview. Meet 4 employees there, each 30 minutes, they are all very nice and helpful people. Learnt a lot even though it was an interview. Waited the result for 2 weeks and got a phone call said I didn't get it.. SAD.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions and ask details about my experiences on resume.   Answer Question

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cumberland, RI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Cumberland, RI) in January 2015.

Interview

It took nearly 3 weeks for the agency to hear back from the recruiter for an assessment and schedule an interview. Interviewed by 3 people individually. 1 interviewer was rushed because she had her calendar scheduler misaligned for time zone and thought I was an hour late. Interviewers 2 and 3 asked good questions about experience and skills and their answers about the position were a bit vague. I was informed by Interviewer 1 that I made the short list for a 2nd interview the following week. It took another 3 weeks to find out that they hired someone else and NO apology for leading the agency nor me about the 2nd interview.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woonsocket, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CVS Health (Woonsocket, RI) in January 2015.

Interview

The interviewer was about an hour late and seemed very disinterested throughout the entire duration of the interview. Asked questions in regards to background, why are you interested in the company, what are your career goals, etc. This was a temporary position so they did not seemed too motivated or interested to conduct the actual interview. Seemed rushed and slightly unprofessional for a large corporation like CVS Health.