CVS Health Interview Questions in Rhode Island

Updated Jul 29, 2015

2.2

Senior Manager, Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woonsocket, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CVS Health (Woonsocket, RI).

Interview

typical behavior based interview with quick q&a regarding resume, and interaction with subordinates and supervisors. Mostly asked questions on how to get work done in diverse teams, and how I make compelling business cases to move forward.

Benefits Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, RI

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health (Lincoln, RI).

Interview

The hiring process was pretty easy. I had a brief phone interview and then met my manager and her boss for an in person. The company had just merged with Pharmacare so I was skeptical at first as to whether or not this was a good fit, but it turned out to be great.

Staff Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cumberland, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health (Cumberland, RI) in February 2015.

Interview

3 round interview process. One phone interview, one on one, and finally a panel interview. Very friendly, not intimidating. They asked pretty standard questions in the initial phone interview. A in person interview was scheduled 1.5 weeks after. Then each in person interview was a week apart. Great company to get hired for, only downfall was the offered salary was average.

Interview Questions

• If we were to contact your current supervisor what would he/she say your strengths are?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woonsocket, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CVS Health (Woonsocket, RI) in February 2015.

Interview

very poorly done - they are too snooping into your personal life - should not be interviewed like this - it is against the law - CVS is not a company one should wish to work for or interview with. They are terrible

Director Analytics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woonsocket, RI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CVS Health (Woonsocket, RI) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a royal waste of time on both ends as it was apparent they did not really know what type of candidate they were looking for. The head of the Department mentioned it would be a matter of days after the last interview for me to find the outcome. Two months later, I am still waiting for a call or email to find the outcome even after asking for it via email. Very rude and unprofessional. If this is their way to attract talent, I am glad I will not work with them.

Customer Insight Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CVS Health (Providence, RI) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got a phone call and an email from HR and department assistant respectively, then arranged an onsite interview. Meet 4 employees there, each 30 minutes, they are all very nice and helpful people. Learnt a lot even though it was an interview. Waited the result for 2 weeks and got a phone call said I didn't get it.. SAD.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions and ask details about my experiences on resume.   Answer Question

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cumberland, RI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at CVS Health (Cumberland, RI) in January 2015.

Interview

It took nearly 3 weeks for the agency to hear back from the recruiter for an assessment and schedule an interview. Interviewed by 3 people individually. 1 interviewer was rushed because she had her calendar scheduler misaligned for time zone and thought I was an hour late. Interviewers 2 and 3 asked good questions about experience and skills and their answers about the position were a bit vague. I was informed by Interviewer 1 that I made the short list for a 2nd interview the following week. It took another 3 weeks to find out that they hired someone else and NO apology for leading the agency nor me about the 2nd interview.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woonsocket, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CVS Health (Woonsocket, RI) in January 2015.

Interview

The interviewer was about an hour late and seemed very disinterested throughout the entire duration of the interview. Asked questions in regards to background, why are you interested in the company, what are your career goals, etc. This was a temporary position so they did not seemed too motivated or interested to conduct the actual interview. Seemed rushed and slightly unprofessional for a large corporation like CVS Health.

Assistant Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woonsocket, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health (Woonsocket, RI) in December 2014.

Interview

Interview involved a phone interview, 3 hour role playing interviewing and on-site interview in Rhode Island headquarters with 5 team members. Role-playing assessment was with a third party company and consisted of 1 hour to review materials and 3 subsequent phone calls - one with role player as your manager and last 2 with role player as clients. I found this to be a challenging role playing assessment because it was a test at the level of Category Manager, which was not the level of position I applied for. On-site interview was very pleasant and conversational - everyone was very friendly!

Interview Questions

• What do we do right/wrong compared to our competitors?   Answer Question

Tech Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pawtucket, RI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health (Pawtucket, RI).

Interview

Employee Referral went to HR. In few days, I received an email from a contractor recruiter. She scheduled a call but never called me on the scheduled day. In few days, she wrote back and said she was on a holiday and asked for my availability again. The re-scheduled call was again skipped without any communication from her. Email and call haven't been responded for 2 weeks+ now. How unprofessional and disgusting their contractor recruiters are and they just ruin the company reputation. By hiring contractors who are NOT suitable to do their basic job responsibilities (schedule phone interviews, communicating dates/times accurately, respecting candidate's time, and basic business courtesy) is a bad idea for CVS Health.