CVS Health Senior Java Architect Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior Java Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woonsocket, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health (Woonsocket, RI) in July 2013.

Interview

I have gone through 6 round of interviews all of them were technical. Out of 6 -3 were onsite Face to Face and rest 3 out 1 was through Facetime. After going through all interview there is no communication of HR on the status. I have to follow-up with them n-times to provide the status and they provides verbal offer didn't even send the details of the offer. Interaction with the HR/Recruitment Team is very poor communication.

Interview Questions

Before start of the interview process; I told what exact package i am looking for. Recruiter agreed and we proceed with interview process and after all successful interview; they were not stick there word. they were offering less then what I am getting.