CVS Health Shift Supervisor B Interview Questions

Updated Apr 11, 2015

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I applied online to the store(s) I was interested in, then I called the store and left my name with the manager so he could "pull my application". He called me back two days later to set up an interview for the next day. He then set up an interview with the district manager two days after my initial interview. I received an offer via email by the end of the week, along with consent forms for a background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Very short, fast interview. Basic questions. he took most of the time telling me what I woulf be doing. Got a job offer emailed to me right after I walked out

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Interview

Ask you a lot about previous job and how It relates to customer service. Then ask the typical, why did you leave and what will you bring to our store

Interview Questions

• What will you bring to our store and how will you go about that   1 Answer

Negotiation

they up front ask what pay rate you're seeking if too high they negotiate for lower if too low they'll usually start u at 11

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

very simple, the interview consisted of "why cvs" "what can you bring to this company", "what does customer service mean to you" got an offer of employement while I was still sitting in the interview.

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Applied on the CVS website. during the process I was asked where I wanted to work needing a job I natural applied everywhere. I eventually got a call from CVS Hiring department and was asked some questions, then I was scheduled for an interview the next day with the store manager at their store. The process was easy and I was hired on the spot because I previously worked for CVS. However, CVS really stresses customer service and how you feel your display of customer service will impact CVS

Interview Questions

• I was asked "how I feel my theory of customer service will impact fellow employees and customers"   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was asked during my first interview with the Hiring department what my salary requirement are, then I was asked again by the store manager my requirements. When I was offered the position by the Hiring department I got nearly what I wanted within a few cents... not bad!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Jackson, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health (Lake Jackson, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted almost immediately. I went in for a face to face interview and was told the manager would have a decision within a few days. Sure enough I got the call back. Honestly, the longest part was waiting on all the acceptance paperwork to clear.

Interview Questions

• If a customer had a complaint about an employees conduct how would you handle the situation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I requested a minimum wage wise and the company was willing to meet it. There wasn't much negotiation wise.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health (Stillwater, OK) in October 2014.

Interview

Quick and painless. Managers are very out going and positive and make you feel like they want you to work for them. On top of that they offer very competitive pay. It makes it hard to say no when they offer you a position.

Interview Questions

• Pretty much the same as any retail position interview.   Answer Question

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

There was no interview nor questions really, just a very open job offer. But i have to put 30 words in here and i am unsure what more i can say.

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Interview

I walked in, seemed nice, and was hired. I walked in the manager introduced herself and asked about my previous work experience. She said, "Oh they must have really liked you. I need a copy of your driver's license and S card." And I had the job.

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

interviewed with the store manager, application got forwarded to the training store manager which took a month, had a panel interview with 2 other managers and a week later offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

through the computer when accepting salary rate, you could approve or deny and resubmit for approval