CVS Health Shift Supervisor Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toms River, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health (Toms River, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

Laid back more like a conversation procees few question were asked mostly just the basic interview questions. It was very smooth not like a regular interview process. The manger was very young and it wasn't formal at all..

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

I applied online and heard back two months later. The manager asked me to confirm my previous retail experience during the interview. She said she would hire me because I smiled in the interview and because she " needed to clean house" and fire the current crew. She referred to herself as " the executioner". She hired me on the spot, but as it turned out, she had lied and hired me for a cashier position and not the supervisor position we had agreed on in the interview.

Interview Questions

I was lied to about what position I was to be hired for, offered a poor wage below standard entry level and because the manager who interviewed me appeared emotionally unstable, and had many red flags concerning finding enjoyment in treating her employees poorly.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

I applied online and within the week had gotten a call to come in for a interview. My first interview was with the store manager. It was brief and very general how did you hear about us why do you want to work here kind of thing. Very casual interview. Two days after my first interview I got a call for my second. The second interview was with the district manager and the store manager. A lot more professional and they fleshed out more of my personality and fit for the company asking more situation and hypothetical questions still a rather brief interview less than 20 minutes. By the next week I was being drug tested and trained.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you would change about the company and why?   Answer Question

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

I was already hired in as a cashier and I became a shift supervisor about a year later. You just have to complete training in their learning system and display on the job skills to be promoted. You'll be required to take a drug test, background test, and some computer assessments.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. They go on a scale based on what you are hired in at. But some will give out raises in different situations and lie and tell you they are not possible in some other situations.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

I had gone in to ask if they were hiring and told them I had previously worked at CVS. They then had me go online and fill out the application. Once I did that I had an interview with the manager in the office for about 20 minutes and he then told me he would let me know when I would have my orientation. I was working within a week and a half. The manager was very professional.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

After applying, I received a phone call a week later to schedule an interview. The interview to place about three days after the phone correspondence, and it was rather short and to the point. I was asked general interview questions, nailed them and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was: If I could be a superhero, what would I be and why?   Answer Question

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Apply online and get a call from a hiring manager. Go in for an interview and if they want you, you will get a call back from the hiring manager. From there you will have to go to a new employee orientation and then additional training depending on your position in the store.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you provided customer service.   1 Answer

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Easy interview. Assistant Manager hired me to be Shift Supervisor, but was transferred 2 days later and I was not trained for the promised job, but am happy cashiering for now.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CVS Health (Chapel Hill, NC) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied through the company website. I was contacted a few nights later and called in for a face-to-face interview.The interview itself was very easy, the manager did most of the talking, we did a role play scenario but there were not any 'interview' questions. The manager told me that he would give me an answer within 2 days, after one week and no response I contacted him he told me that I got the job. I received a written offer and I was sent out for drug testing. After that, I was unable to contact the store manager. Two weeks passed and no word, I missed out on another job opportunity because I was told that I had this full-time position. Three weeks later and I have decided to move on and seek employment elsewhere. The way the store manager handled this situation has been truly unprofessional. After reading the reviews out there, I think I may have dodged a bullet.

Negotiation

No negotiation, The manager told me a number and he said that it was take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at CVS Health (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

I was literally called in, sat down, and handed the job.