CVS Health Shift Supervisor Interview Questions

2.1

21 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jackson, MS
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MS

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CVS Health in March 2010.

Only the DM gets to say if you are hired as a supervisor the store manager only submits. The DM may show up or not seems he cannot commit to a schedule.

There is NO negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Shift Supervisor Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at CVS Health.

I had gone in to ask if they were hiring and told them I had previously worked at CVS. They then had me go online and fill out the application. Once I did that I had an interview with the manager in the office for about 20 minutes and he then told me he would let me know when I would have my orientation. I was working within a week and a half. The manager was very professional.

No negotiation

Shift Supervisor Interview

I applied online - interviewed at CVS Health.

After applying, I received a phone call a week later to schedule an interview. The interview to place about three days after the phone correspondence, and it was rather short and to the point. I was asked general interview questions, nailed them and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was: If I could be a superhero, what would I be and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Richardson, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at CVS Health in December 2010.

5 Step process for Customer Care. Clinical Operations uses staffing companies that does not screen correctly which causes multiple liabiltiy on all levels

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of time you saw a peer do something unethical and how you handled the situation   Answer Question
    All negoation was through the recruiter and was not a difficult situation

Shift Supervisor Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at CVS Health.

Apply online and get a call from a hiring manager. Go in for an interview and if they want you, you will get a call back from the hiring manager. From there you will have to go to a new employee orientation and then additional training depending on your position in the store.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you provided customer service.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at CVS Health in December 2011.

The interview was an informal affair where the manager just asked about my previous retail experience as well as what I would be willing to do in terms of multitasking. It was very short but the conversation went well and after I got back home just 20 minutes later I received a phone call from the store manager saying to me that I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • As I stated above this was an informal interview and the questions were directly related to my previous work experience which I answered quite easily.   View Answer
    I did not negotiate with the manager over pay but in retrospect I should have since I was put at minimum wage level.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  East York, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in East York, PA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CVS Health in December 2012.

I applied for the job and received a very rude phone call about a month later. The only question I was asked was my salary requirements, so I told the man my yearly requirement. "No. Just give me the minimum you could take an hour." Despite the fact that basic division skills could have answered his question, I politely answered, "At minimum, 9.25." He then hung up. Minimum wage in this state is 7.25. I guess 9.25 for an experienced supervisor is just too ridiculous for them to even respond or attempt a negotiation. It appears they were looking to fill a job spot as a requirement, but not by finding a quality employee.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected was when he could not use basic math how to figure out how to turn a yearly salary to what I'd like an hour.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at CVS Health in April 2009.

interviewer was personable and laid back. very easy questions and just wanted me to be myself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chapel Hill, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CVS Health in October 2013.

I applied through the company website. I was contacted a few nights later and called in for a face-to-face interview.The interview itself was very easy, the manager did most of the talking, we did a role play scenario but there were not any 'interview' questions. The manager told me that he would give me an answer within 2 days, after one week and no response I contacted him he told me that I got the job. I received a written offer and I was sent out for drug testing. After that, I was unable to contact the store manager. Two weeks passed and no word, I missed out on another job opportunity because I was told that I had this full-time position. Three weeks later and I have decided to move on and seek employment elsewhere. The way the store manager handled this situation has been truly unprofessional. After reading the reviews out there, I think I may have dodged a bullet.

No negotiation, The manager told me a number and he said that it was take it or leave it.

Shift Supervisor Interview

I applied online - interviewed at CVS Health.

Easy interview. Assistant Manager hired me to be Shift Supervisor, but was transferred 2 days later and I was not trained for the promised job, but am happy cashiering for now.

No negotiation.

Worked for CVS Health? Contribute to the Community!