CWCapital LLC

CWCapital LLC Interview Questions

Corporate Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Needham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Needham, MA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CWCapital LLC in July 2011.

Got two rounds of interviews, one with Sr. VP of Finance, the second one with CAO and the SVP of finance again. Both were laid back and friendly. Since HR was avoided all together (thank god), there was no nonsense, such as what is your weakness and why would we hire you. So, both interviews were direct and to the point. No games, got an offer letter two days after the second round.

Interview Questions
    • What's your experience with financial modeling. What projects have you been involved before?   View Answer
    No negotiations. I went through an agent and I got exactly what they promised.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chevy Chase, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chevy Chase, MD

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CWCapital LLC in January 2011.

First there is a phone interview. This is followed by an in person interview where you meet with several associates. There were no essays or testing conducted during this first meeting. There seemed to be a bit of activity in the office. However, I got the feeling that they were in no rush to make any employment decisions soon.

Vice President Loan Originations Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CWCapital LLC.

Expect interview questions that explore your personal management style. These questions look at how you relate to employees and how well you fit with the company. The interviewer is looking for a manager that can fit in with the team and complement the current management style of the company. Interview questions include:

What management style have you found to be the most effective?
    What type of people do you enjoy working with?
    Is there anything about your management style you would like to change?

Interview Questions
    • What has been your greatest achievement to date?   View Answer

Multi Family Analyst Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at CWCapital LLC in July 2011.

I spent about two hours there, first speaking with the HR Director, then two Senior Analysts 1:1. I would call it a casual interview. All three people I might with were fine human beings.

However, I find it tasteless for a company to not send a "thanks but no thanks" letter or email after an interview. I even followed up via email with no response! Clearly a lack of class and manners at this company!

Analyst, Asset Management Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CWCapital LLC in April 2009.

Met with 4 people in the first interview and all were very cordial and professional. All gave their experience with the company and basically presented the job and the day to day duties. It was pretty informal and more conversational as they wanted to get a feel for me in more depth than just my resume. My second interview was Me and a Managing Director, and it followed a similar professional but relaxed manner as the first interview.