CWCapital LLC Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

Corporate Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Needham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Needham, MA

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CWCapital LLC in July 2011.

Got two rounds of interviews, one with Sr. VP of Finance, the second one with CAO and the SVP of finance again. Both were laid back and friendly. Since HR was avoided all together (thank god), there was no nonsense, such as what is your weakness and why would we hire you. So, both interviews were direct and to the point. No games, got an offer letter two days after the second round.

Interview Questions
    • What's your experience with financial modeling. What projects have you been involved before?   View Answer
    No negotiations. I went through an agent and I got exactly what they promised.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Chevy Chase, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Chevy Chase, MD

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CWCapital LLC in January 2011.

First there is a phone interview. This is followed by an in person interview where you meet with several associates. There were no essays or testing conducted during this first meeting. There seemed to be a bit of activity in the office. However, I got the feeling that they were in no rush to make any employment decisions soon.

Multi Family Analyst Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at CWCapital LLC in July 2011.

I spent about two hours there, first speaking with the HR Director, then two Senior Analysts 1:1. I would call it a casual interview. All three people I might with were fine human beings.

However, I find it tasteless for a company to not send a "thanks but no thanks" letter or email after an interview. I even followed up via email with no response! Clearly a lack of class and manners at this company!

Analyst, Asset Management Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at CWCapital LLC in April 2009.

Met with 4 people in the first interview and all were very cordial and professional. All gave their experience with the company and basically presented the job and the day to day duties. It was pretty informal and more conversational as they wanted to get a feel for me in more depth than just my resume. My second interview was Me and a Managing Director, and it followed a similar professional but relaxed manner as the first interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for CWCapital LLC? Contribute to the Community!