CXI

CXI Interview Questions

Updated Oct 7, 2014
Updated Oct 7, 2014

Technical Services Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at CXI.

Initial interviews were professional, they also made sure I did not risk a parking ticket and kept it under 2 hours total. I met with several managers who were very professional and polite.I followed up with all of them with thank you letters. However, I was not given enough time to start without burning bridges with my previous employer.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CXI in June 2012.

Very strange and unorganized interview process. Received email with broken English content then a few calls from multiple recruiters who seem to have no clue that another person had already spoken with me. Entire process was very unprofessional.
    Even as I had mixed feelings went through the process anyway. I would not recommend applying to this company. They try to tell you how wonderful this "new" company is with its ties to the Brazilian parent, but on my further research its a "ruse" still same old CXI management and not so stellar reputation in Richmond Virginia.
    LOOK ELSEWHERE!!!

Interview Questions
    • Just typical questions. Interview process was not organized or well thought out.   Answer Question

The headquarters was a run down old house building on Franklin St. Very little technology onsite. Place looked like a sweat shop environment. Management could not answer specific questions and did not appear comfortable answering specific questions when pressed - appeared as though they "were hiding something". Not place for career growth - only short term contract positions.

Junior Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at CXI in November 2011.

Interview process starts with a phone interview with one of their recruiters, she's very nice knowledgeable, and responsive. The next part of the process is a group interview with your would-be immediate supervisor, and top management. It's a laid back interview with no pressure.

Interview Questions
    The initial salary discussion was during the first phone interview, I guess if the salary requirements are a good fit then the process continues.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CXI in March 2010.

My first round of interview was a telephonic from the TL of the company following that the Recruitment manager of the company took my second round of face to face interview.
    After the recruitment manager, there was another 2 rounds of interview (telephonic) from the Resource Manager & director of the company based in US.
    In the interviews, every fellow asked me the same set of questions (i think they have the template or something). Questions were like, tell me something 'bout yourself, your family background, different tax terms, details of various work permits and visas...why i am looking for a change, what are my future goals, how soon can i join them...etc.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me something about yourself, your family background?   Answer Question
    • Why I am looking for a change, what are my future goals, what i expect from the employer?   Answer Question

They were skeptical about the designation to give. I was aking for the Team Lead position and they were bent upon to give me a post of Lead Recruiter..also there were salaries issues...i was expecting atleast 40% hike and they were giving me just 12% hike.