CXN Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at CXN

Entry Level Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conshohocken, PA

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CXN (Conshohocken, PA) in January 2011.

Interview

The office was very loud and busy with loud music playing in the lobby. There were approximately 5 other people there interviewing for the same position. After a short 1:1 interview with the HR manager they called that night to invite me back for a second interview which is an all afternoon interview where you go out into the field with a current account manager. With them you do door to door Verizon Fios sales. When I went it was 25 degrees outside with snow and ice everywhere. Also you grab dinner, and they did not buy.

Interview Questions

• What does the law of averages mean?   1 Answer
    • What were the best and worst parts of the day?   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CXN in February 2011.

Interview

Went to the office and met with the head of HR. She asked a couple normal questions (why do you want to work in sales, what are three weaknesses, etc.) and overall it was very relaxed. I got asked back for a second interview next week.

Interview Questions

Entry Level Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CXN in November 2010.

Interview

After submitting my resume, they contacted me immediately and aggressively. They wanted me to come in and interview the next day. They would not offer another time. When I asked for more information about the company and position, the woman I was speaking with became uncomfortable and even a little angry that I asked. She tried to intimidate me into an immediate interview. This company is misrepresenting themselves as a serious marketing and sales firm with opportunities for advancement. Further internet research has suggested that it is door-to-door sales with commission only.

They represent themselves dishonestly and function in an unprofessional manner.