Cabela's

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Clothing Lead Interview

Glendale, AZ

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Cabela's in March 2012.

Interview Details – It was very informal and basically got the feeling that they had the position filled prior to the interview.

Interview Question – Why do you feel that you are the right person for the job?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Clothing Lead Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cabela's in March 2012.

Interview Details – The other applicant was already given the position....I heard it from outfitters who assumed I didn't apply or had an interview already....I was even asked how would I handle it off I didnt get the job..I replied to him I would be fine....
The other applicant even said unknowingly that he was called by a member of management and told to go apply for the job and 2 days later he was called in for an interview and got the job....but it took 2 weeks after applying to get an interview with the same said manager called me to give me a heads up to apply not knowing I had already.... just to cover himself.... but the guy of choice was already hired at this point
Galatians 6:9
And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
These practices need to change... that's why I will have to put on. The whole armour of God through him I find the peace and strength that lie within to persevere...

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cabela's

Worked for Cabela's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cabela's Clothing Lead interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cabela's employees and interview candidates.