Cabela's

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Clothing Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cabela's in March 2012.

It was very informal and basically got the feeling that they had the position filled prior to the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you feel that you are the right person for the job?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cabela's

Clothing Lead Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cabela's in March 2012.

The other applicant was already given the position....I heard it from outfitters who assumed I didn't apply or had an interview already....I was even asked how would I handle it off I didnt get the job..I replied to him I would be fine....
    The other applicant even said unknowingly that he was called by a member of management and told to go apply for the job and 2 days later he was called in for an interview and got the job....but it took 2 weeks after applying to get an interview with the same said manager called me to give me a heads up to apply not knowing I had already.... just to cover himself.... but the guy of choice was already hired at this point
    Galatians 6:9
    And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    These practices need to change... that's why I will have to put on. The whole armour of God through him I find the peace and strength that lie within to persevere...