Cabela's Sales Associate Interview Questions

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Cabela's in August 2014.

Interview

It was a cattle call for themost part. Tons of people. Had to answer the same questions that everyone else on here has listed before. Read those and have a answer. Was offered a job by phone a week later. However, i asked a question to which couldnt be answered right then. They said they would get back to me. Never called me back. I called and called, left voice mail, called corp HR... spoke to someone and never got a call back. So if you dont take the first offer and say yes... then your not going to get a second chance. :(

Negotiation

Read my other comments... i didnt get the job. I never got a second call back. An they offer one price...9.50 a hour... take it or leave it... period.

Other Interview Reviews for Cabela's

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Cabela's in January 2014.

Interview

Boiler plate questions from sheet

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none take it or leave it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulalip, WA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cabela's (Tulalip, WA) in January 2012.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted 1 month later for a 1:1 interview. I was asked very generic interview questions and then was asked to participate in the 2nd phase of the interview. The 2nd phase consisted of a saliva swab drug test. I was then contacted 1 month later with an offer by the warehouse manager(who is no longer with the company).

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rogers, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cabela's (Rogers, MN) in September 2010.

Interview

Attended a job fair and presented resume. Was asked typical interview questions, and then I was given the chance to question company make up, theology, wage and benefit, and finally expectations of my position. Work culture at this particular site is management by intimidation, from the top. No viable solutions or alternative approaches offered as to opportunities presented, only whining and demands. Coaching and problem solving skills would be helpful, or the option of "teaming" up with another, that has the knowledge to move in a positive direction and bring resolution to the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• What process knowledge, or product familiarity will you bring to the department, and how do you see that as beneficial to the team?   Answer Question
    • What style of negotiation would you employ with an un-happy customer? Would you use the same approach with an irate customer? Do the two instances differ, and in which way?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, flat offer to all new hires.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Cabela's (Boise, ID) in January 2009.

Interview

Simple questions regarding customer service and how to treat people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Cabela's in September 2010.

Interview

All that I needed to do was to complete the online application and interview with a manager at the store.

Interview Questions

• What outdoor experiences and expertise do you have that would allow you to help customers choose their products?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cabela's in October 2009.

Interview

Interview Questions

• How will you help our company   1 Answer

Negotiation

wasn't any negotiating