Cable & Wireless Engineering Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bracknell, England (UK)
Anonymous Employee in Bracknell, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Cable & Wireless in February 2010.

C&W initially contacted me by phone to arrange the interview follwing up with a helpful email on interview tips.
The first interview, with hiring manager and prosective colleague was relaxed with an informal feel.
Selection process was then described with a possible second interview with the group manager.
However after this I have heard no further news. I did send a polite email asking for feedback and confirmation of suspected negative outcome but no reply.
Having attended an interview I believe an answer negative or otherwise would be the least a company can provide. The complete lack of answer or feedback has left me with a negative impression of C&W and slightly puzzled as to why C&W prefer to harm their image in this manner.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were based on the skills required for the position so nothing unexpected or technical   View Answer

Worked for Cable & Wireless? Contribute to the Community!