Cable & Wireless Worldwide

Cable & Wireless Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated Apr 29, 2015

3.2

Sales Representative/AGent Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Cable & Wireless Worldwide.

Interview

Interview process went very well the interviewer made me feel very relax during the hiring we had a long chat about what was expected of me and how we will work together to make the company better.

Manager Interview

Interview

They asked a lot of technical questions. It's best if you know as much about the company as possible

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the position   1 Answer

Systems Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Cable & Wireless Worldwide (Chennai (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

4 Rounds

2 Technical + 1 Senior Manager + HR round

1st Round Telephonic (Linux + DNS + F5 + Networking Basics)
    2nd Face to Face (Previous Project Experience)
    3rd Telephonic (Scenario Based)

HR Round

Interview Questions

• how flexible I am to work on other technologies ?   1 Answer

Planning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panamá (Panama)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cable & Wireless Worldwide (Panamá (Panama)).

Interview

Human resources contact you, then they arrange an interview with the manager of the department requesting personnel. You go to his/her office and meet, and begin to answer questions of you previous experience in the field, no test but many questions about technology. Do not have to be an expert but must know what you're talking.

Interview Questions

• In my case the technical fknowledge was important, you most know about SDH, OTN, cellular, Microwave, MPLS, IP and all related to the field. Also what you know of project management, but not a must have skill.   Answer Question

Negotiation

In my case they presented an offer and was up to me if accept. There were others competing for the job.

Telesales Agent Interview

Interview

The interview process was easy. Only one interview decided.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They were hiring several people for the same role and rates had been pre decided.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cable & Wireless Worldwide (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

Had an aptitude test. Later had to talk about any general topic of our interest for checking our communication and accent (appeared to be just a formality, people with worst possible communication and accent also cleared this round). Later had final round with an entire panel where the discussion was about past experience, what do I know about this company and why do I want to join this profile, some generic questions and puzzles.

Interview Questions

• Who is the President of India?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Offer was as much as I expected and hence accepted the offer.

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Cable & Wireless Worldwide (Bracknell, England (UK)) in April 2012.

Interview

very rigorous assessment day but very nice people. i would like to apply for a higher position but it seems like they are taken over by vodafone. however, i would still like to mention that i ma more than happy to sit for interview. very amazing atmosphere, i would like to thank all

Network Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Cable & Wireless Worldwide (Bracknell, England (UK)) in January 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by one of their agency over the phone and asked me if I will be interested in this role. I requested the Job details which I received within an hour via email. After going through the job specificaiton, I called Recruiter back with my interest and asked him if he can submit my application. I was then contacted by the Recruiter after a week and asked me for the interview availability. So starting from Phone call and reaching C&W took only 10 days.

Interview Questions

• 1. What do you know about the C&W?

2. Do you understand the role and its requirement?

3. Tell us about your self?

4. Was there ever a situation where you performed well beyond or below the expectation of the customer and give us some examples?

Answer Question
    • 5. Give us some example where you had to take some risk? Are you risk taker?   Answer Question
    • 6. Tell us any example where you been in situation where you had to convince someone and how did you do that. And what would happend if person doesnt get convinced? Will you let him un-convinced? Will you give him some time to think? How you will prove your point?   Answer Question
    • 7. How important is the team for a successful working?

8. How do you manage interaction with your different teams and what are the ways you can use?

9. How do you manage communication with difficult people?

Answer Question
    • 5. Can you please answer these questions mentioned in this test paper. You have have about 20 minutes to answer and mean while we leave you hear and go out.

a. What are BGP attributes in order?
      b. What is RT and RD?
      c. What is different between VRRP and HSRP?
      d. Please answer Frist host, Last host and Subnet of 5 IP address.
      e. How to you check running configuration.?
      f. Where does router stores IOS version?
      g. Describe the functionality of MED?
      h. What is VPN?
      i. What is the criteria of route selection using OSPF?

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cable & Wireless Worldwide (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in September 2011.

Interview

PI Round
    Couple of Technical Rounds
    Technical Presentation
    Manager Round
    HR Round

Data Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cable & Wireless Worldwide (Chennai (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

1 st i have attended the Aptitude test then followed by technical discussion via Video conference with manager then another round with Team lead. After 3 days received call from HR.

Interview Questions

• It is possible to connect with internet by using single connection from the provider.   1 Answer

Negotiation

they offered the decent pay.