Cablevision Systems Customer Support Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Customer Support Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Cablevision Systems.

I emailed my resume to human resources and was contacted for an interview less than two weeks later. The recruiter ask me few questions such as why I wanted a new job. She went on to tell me about the position, base pay, and the work hours.

She emailed me a formal application and an online assessment. I was contacted about a week later to come into the office to take some tests on the computer which included a different on the job scenario test and writing sample. You have to pass the first test to be able to take the second test. Both test can be done in less than an hour and half.

After completing the tests I was given an interview date with the recruiter. I interviewed with the recruiter and than interviewed with a supervisor. Both interviews consisted of similar questions.

A majority of the questions where scenario based or describe a time when.

Interview Questions
  • Describe one of your weaknesses and how are working to improve it.   Answer Question
There wasn't a negotiation phase. The recruiter tells you a base pay employees receive in that position. On the application it asks you expected salary. I put a little more than the base pay and received more than what I asked for.

Worked for Cablevision Systems? Contribute to the Community!