Cablevision Systems

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cablevision Systems in February 2012.

I applied on line for the Telephone Sales Position. After applying, I immediately received an email from a recruiter about an open interview 2 days later. I attended the interview and brought my resume. When I arrived, there were two other people waiting in the lobby to be interviewed. After a few minutes of waiting, two recruiters came down and brought us upstairs. We were given applications to fill out and were asked to give them our resumes. After filling out the applications, I was called first. I interviewed with the recruiter and he liked me. He said he'd then send me to the manager to interview and coached me on the right things to say to the manager. I then went and interviewed with the manager. He then brought me to the director and since I am bilingual he asked me to answer one of his questions in Spanish. After the interview with the director was over he took me back to the manager. The manager brought me back upstairs and I was handed me a manila envelope. The receptionist told me I would be required to undergo a urine drug test within 24 hours and a background check. He also told me that I basically had got the job pending the drug test and background check. I went and got the drug test the same day. The next day the recruiter called me and extended an official offer and I accepted.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of sales experience do you have? Have you worked under commission before?   Answer Question
  • What kind of characteristics should a sales person have?   Answer Question
  • Why do you want to work for Cablevision?   Answer Question
  • What are your likes and dislikes about Sales?   Answer Question
The pay is 12.26 flat plus commission.

Other Interview Reviews for Cablevision Systems

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethpage, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethpage, NY

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cablevision Systems in May 2010.

Got called and did a phone interview.. then based on my skills I was sent in for a 1:1 interview. The interview went great. Just touched base on expectations and what I could bring to the company. I was offered a position on the spot and sent over to their HR office to get the confirmation. Then I took a drug test and background test. Everything went smoothly and I start June 7th!

No negotiation. I was told that their commission structure is extremely generous.