Cablevision Systems

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Bronx, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Cablevision Systems in February 2012.

Interview Details – I applied on line for the Telephone Sales Position. After applying, I immediately received an email from a recruiter about an open interview 2 days later. I attended the interview and brought my resume. When I arrived, there were two other people waiting in the lobby to be interviewed. After a few minutes of waiting, two recruiters came down and brought us upstairs. We were given applications to fill out and were asked to give them our resumes. After filling out the applications, I was called first. I interviewed with the recruiter and he liked me. He said he'd then send me to the manager to interview and coached me on the right things to say to the manager. I then went and interviewed with the manager. He then brought me to the director and since I am bilingual he asked me to answer one of his questions in Spanish. After the interview with the director was over he took me back to the manager. The manager brought me back upstairs and I was handed me a manila envelope. The receptionist told me I would be required to undergo a urine drug test within 24 hours and a background check. He also told me that I basically had got the job pending the drug test and background check. I went and got the drug test the same day. The next day the recruiter called me and extended an official offer and I accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – The pay is 12.26 flat plus commission.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Bethpage, NY

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Cablevision Systems in May 2010.

Interview Details – Got called and did a phone interview.. then based on my skills I was sent in for a 1:1 interview. The interview went great. Just touched base on expectations and what I could bring to the company. I was offered a position on the spot and sent over to their HR office to get the confirmation. Then I took a drug test and background test. Everything went smoothly and I start June 7th!

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. I was told that their commission structure is extremely generous.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cablevision Systems

Worked for Cablevision Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Cablevision Systems Videos

Cablevision Systems – Why Work for Us?

Cablevision Systems Corporation is a leading telecommunications and media company with a portfolio of operations that includes a full suite of advanced digital television, voice and high-speed Internet services and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cablevision Systems Inbound Sales Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cablevision Systems employees and interview candidates.