Cablevision Systems

2.7

Technical Support Representative Tier II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cablevision Systems.

I never applied for this position. They called me when they found my resume and asked if I wanted to come in for an interview. The process was quick and painless.

Customer Service Representative III Interview

Called within a week. Person (who is no longer there) pleasant but strangely informal. In-person interview was friendlier and personable. Beware: there are employees who applied for English speaking customer service but if you state you speak more than one language, they'll make you a bilingual rep (there is NO pay differential no matter how many languages you know).

Interview Questions
    • Questions are standard, they won't ask you personal questions but are interested in your experience and will test your level of spanish if you apply as a bilingual rep.   View Answer

Advertising Account Executive Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cablevision Systems.

There were four interviews total. The first was a "fit interview" over the phone with HR. The questions were relatively straight forward. The second round was with my future boss- again, a fit interview with some behavioral questions tied in. The third round was with a regional manager who asked me to prepare a sales proposal for a business of my own choosing. The fourth and final round was with one of the VPs of Sales in the NY Headquarters. That was a fit-type interview as well.

Interview Questions
    • (Asked after I completed my presentation) "How do you ask for the close?"   View Answer

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethpage, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethpage, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Cablevision Systems in August 2014.

Applied online. Four days later did a small over the phone interview. 1 week later did an in person interview. Asked if I had experience with tools, climbing ladders, electronics. Role played certain scenarios. Went over some policies and benefit packages. Took a drug test and 1 weeks after I was offered a position.

Interview Questions
    • How do you act towards a disgruntled customer?   View Answer
    Be confident and remember customer service is priority ti cablevision.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

I applied online – interviewed at Cablevision Systems in August 2014.

Initially applied through cablevision website. Contacted a few weeks later by phone. I took online examination then was scheduled for face to face interview. I met supervisor then next day I completed paperwork electronically by email.
    A week later she offered the position, I completed background paperwork and the urinalysis location was sent to me.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation; they let you know hours and pay before the interview process

Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cablevision Systems.

Interview started with a reach out through LinkedIn, followed by contacts with a talent rep. Very pleasant experience, seems like a great place to work. Friendly staff and seems like they foster an entrepreneurial work environment. The interview went well. It consisted of 2 face to face interviews with a director and their approach was pleasant.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really difficult about the interview. Pretty straight forward questions about resume and job experience   Answer Question

Sales Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piscataway, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piscataway, NJ

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cablevision Systems.

It was a very long process it took over 6 months to get hired. I wish that they would speed up the process so they may get more people in faster. Overall, the questions were simple and not too difficult. I would just research the company first before going on an interview.

Very simple and easy

Data Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cablevision Systems.

applied through university career service and got the interview. Just General behavior questions, like why do you interested in data? What did you do in your previous project? Can I use regression model ? What do I know about SAS or some statistical software..........

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Cablevision Systems.

The interview process was long. The HR department takes their time, but don't be distressed. This help give me time to thing through the process and prepare myself. Everyone was very knowledgable

Interview Questions
    • There were really no difficult or hard questions. They asked the pertinent questions to the job. If you are interviewing out of your league you will need to study up.   Answer Question
    They met what i was looking for. It was easy

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cablevision Systems in June 2014.

Applied online>>>contacted by hr department>>>>>asked to take assesment>>>>passed and was scheduled an interview>>>>>>two person interview (one with the manager and hr rep)

talk about what the job needs and hours.

just took interview waiting on decision.

Great place, great people, management know what they are looking for. Everyone i talked to were really nice and friendly.

Interview Questions
    • Some technical questions. Will not know everything but they wanted to see your thought process and how you were able to the problem at hand. customer service skills   Answer Question