Cablevision Systems Interview Questions

Updated Apr 3, 2015
Updated Apr 3, 2015

2.7

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cablevision Systems.

Interview

The first round interview contains two parts, each one 30 mins to talk with two of their VPs, all behavior based. The interviewers were quite nice and introduced me a lot about their new modeling team and their business. The conversations were quite pleasant I thought. But I did not have any further chance for the second round. They informed me maybe just 5 hours after the interview. Many of other candidates failed too. I think they pay great attention to your technical skills and whether you have relevant experience in modeling.

Interview Questions

• Behavior questions, your project experience, why do you choose our company.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

back to back easy 30 minutes the interviewer are tired, they have been interviewing from morning to night, so when it comes to you , you better be able to wake them up

Interview Questions

• easy behavioral question like hard situation , your weakness   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cablevision Systems.

Interview

Go through the resume. Ask very specific questions.
    Be prepared for the technical problems.
    Back to back interview.
    2 interviews. 30 min for each one.
    Very intensive experience for 1st round.
    Ask details of your projects and skill.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cablevision Systems (Stony Brook, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

back-to-back interview, with 2 persons respectively, each 30 mins, in different rooms. they were very amicable,very nice. asked me about all my experiences in my resume, then talked about their service and daily life, work environment. it was not tough to me. but you need to remember what you did in the resume.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cablevision Systems (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

In the first round, all the behavior questions, 2 person and each of them talk 30 minutes to you. Questions are all very common and you can prepared it before the interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cablevision Systems (San Francisco, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Two face to face interviews, all behavioural. One in the campus, and the other in SF. The interview lean more on the my resume and background. There were occasionally technical questions but those were all based on what we were discussing. The whole process was nice and pleasant.

Manager Interview

Interview

Culture seems great, just from the people and interactions that I witnessed. I would love the opportunity to the team at the corporate office in Bethpage. Met with HR and Hiring Director. Both very nice. Great understanding.

Interview Questions

• why should i hire you over someone with more experience?   Answer Question

Field Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cablevision Systems (Yonkers, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Completed Assessment Online and was asked to come in for an interview. Asked questions about how my experience related to the position. Interview lasted 20 mins. Entire process lasted about 3 weeks form the day I did the assessment.

Technical Support Representative Tier II Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cablevision Systems (Melville, NY).

Interview

I never applied for this position. They called me when they found my resume and asked if I wanted to come in for an interview. The process was quick and painless.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative III Interview

Interview

Called within a week. Person (who is no longer there) pleasant but strangely informal. In-person interview was friendlier and personable. Beware: there are employees who applied for English speaking customer service but if you state you speak more than one language, they'll make you a bilingual rep (there is NO pay differential no matter how many languages you know).

Interview Questions

• Questions are standard, they won't ask you personal questions but are interested in your experience and will test your level of spanish if you apply as a bilingual rep.   1 Answer