Cablevision Systems Interview Questions

Updated Mar 18, 2015
Updated Mar 18, 2015

2.7

Data Analyst Interview

back to back easy 30 minutes the interviewer are tired, they have been interviewing from morning to night, so when it comes to you , you better be able to wake them up

Interview Questions
    • easy behavioral question like hard situation , your weakness   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cablevision Systems.

Go through the resume. Ask very specific questions.
    Be prepared for the technical problems.
    Back to back interview.
    2 interviews. 30 min for each one.
    Very intensive experience for 1st round.
    Ask details of your projects and skill.

Anonymous Employee in Stony Brook, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Stony Brook, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cablevision Systems in February 2015.

back-to-back interview, with 2 persons respectively, each 30 mins, in different rooms. they were very amicable,very nice. asked me about all my experiences in my resume, then talked about their service and daily life, work environment. it was not tough to me. but you need to remember what you did in the resume.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cablevision Systems in February 2015.

In the first round, all the behavior questions, 2 person and each of them talk 30 minutes to you. Questions are all very common and you can prepared it before the interview.

Manager Interview

Culture seems great, just from the people and interactions that I witnessed. I would love the opportunity to the team at the corporate office in Bethpage. Met with HR and Hiring Director. Both very nice. Great understanding.

Interview Questions
    • why should i hire you over someone with more experience?   Answer Question

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yonkers, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yonkers, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cablevision Systems in January 2015.

Completed Assessment Online and was asked to come in for an interview. Asked questions about how my experience related to the position. Interview lasted 20 mins. Entire process lasted about 3 weeks form the day I did the assessment.

Technical Support Representative Tier II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cablevision Systems.

I never applied for this position. They called me when they found my resume and asked if I wanted to come in for an interview. The process was quick and painless.

Customer Service Representative III Interview

Called within a week. Person (who is no longer there) pleasant but strangely informal. In-person interview was friendlier and personable. Beware: there are employees who applied for English speaking customer service but if you state you speak more than one language, they'll make you a bilingual rep (there is NO pay differential no matter how many languages you know).

Interview Questions
    • Questions are standard, they won't ask you personal questions but are interested in your experience and will test your level of spanish if you apply as a bilingual rep.   View Answer

Advertising Account Executive Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cablevision Systems.

There were four interviews total. The first was a "fit interview" over the phone with HR. The questions were relatively straight forward. The second round was with my future boss- again, a fit interview with some behavioral questions tied in. The third round was with a regional manager who asked me to prepare a sales proposal for a business of my own choosing. The fourth and final round was with one of the VPs of Sales in the NY Headquarters. That was a fit-type interview as well.

Interview Questions
    • (Asked after I completed my presentation) "How do you ask for the close?"   View Answer

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethpage, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethpage, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Cablevision Systems in August 2014.

Applied online. Four days later did a small over the phone interview. 1 week later did an in person interview. Asked if I had experience with tools, climbing ladders, electronics. Role played certain scenarios. Went over some policies and benefit packages. Took a drug test and 1 weeks after I was offered a position.

Interview Questions
    • How do you act towards a disgruntled customer?   View Answer
    Be confident and remember customer service is priority ti cablevision.