Cablevision Systems

Getting the Interview

77 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Commercial Account Executive Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cablevision Systems.

Interview Details – Process was about a week and half once I received a call. I applied and got a call probably 1.5-2 months later. 3 Part interview, nothing of a real challenge. Met with the Manager twice , and then the Area Director. Got a call after 2 days of the interview with the Direct and was offered the position. Very straight-forward.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult, or unexpected just be prepared with scenarios...proudest moment in sales, overcoming a unique objection, what attributes to to your success, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non-neg

Advanced Customer Service Representative Interview

Bronx, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cablevision Systems in March 2010.

Interview Details – Got a Job Interview through a Job Agency (Manpower) back in 2007. Came in for Interview and took Assessment test and finally a Drug Test (They'll have you go to a 3rd party Drug Testing lab like LabCorp)

Interview Question – Just basic interview questions. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation. More like a Take it or leave it situation.

Very Easy Interview

Technical Support Representative Tier I Interview

Shelton, CT

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Cablevision Systems.

Interview Details – Was hired through a temp agency. Took six months to be hired directly by company. Was interviewed by TSG manager, process has changed since then. Now they have recruiters, no more temp agency hiring.

Interview Question – None, questions that were made were about knowledge of computers. Easy if you know your stuff.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – NO

Very Easy Interview

Manager Interview

Manager
Bethpage, NY

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Cablevision Systems.

Interview Details – In the earlier days you only interviewed with your immediate supervisor/manager.

Negotiation Details – Earlier days we did not have to go through the process as of today.

Field Service Technician Interview

Field Service Technician
Tinton Falls, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Cablevision Systems in February 2014.

Interview Details – Interview was fairly easy. Alot of basic questions like what can you do for us, name a time you have been independent, name a time you were left in charge when your supervisor was not around etc. Questions were geared towards determining overall customer service and how independant you can be when servicing customers. Ask questions regarding the position and show you are interested. Researchthe company as well having general knowledge shows the panel that you are genuinely interested in benifiting the company.

Interview Question – There were not any difficult questions for this position. All questions were from a generic list.   Answer Question

Team Leader Technical Support Interview

Team Leader Technical Support
New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Cablevision Systems in February 2010.

Interview Details – 4 Rounds, HR, Technical, Technical, Technical & Final HR

Interview Question – None, they were all related to the work   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered what I asked!

IT Senior Manager Interview

Woodbury, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cablevision Systems in February 2010.

Interview Details – Very slow. Need to get there act together

Interview Question – What would be the first thing you would change on day 1?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Got a little more than the position was offered at originally.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview Details – Initially sent resume, had a phone interview and then a computer test and meeting with hr

Interview Question – Describe how you show empathy?   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor
Hicksville, NY

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Cablevision Systems in May 2013.

Interview Details – Initial communication was great. I sat with the manager and answered some basic networking questions followed by scenario questions. A couple of days later i was interviewed by the Director with additional networking questions and further scenario questions.

Interview Question – How many tennis balls can you fit in this room?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate additional percentage to be added to my salary offer based on the fact that the position was for overnight hours.

Director Interview

Director
Boston, MA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Cablevision Systems.

Interview Details – I was introduced to Cablevision through a Headhunter. Although I was initially not very excited about the position, I was very impressed with the background, experience and leadership of the hiring manager and my interest level in the position changed.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cablevision Systems

Worked for Cablevision Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Cablevision Systems Videos

Cablevision Systems – Why Work for Us?

Cablevision Systems Corporation is a leading telecommunications and media company with a portfolio of operations that includes a full suite of advanced digital television, voice and high-speed Internet services and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cablevision Systems interview questions and advice. All 77 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cablevision Systems employees and interview candidates.