Cablevision Systems

2.7

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stony Brook, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Stony Brook, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cablevision Systems in February 2015.

back-to-back interview, with 2 persons respectively, each 30 mins, in different rooms. they were very amicable,very nice. asked me about all my experiences in my resume, then talked about their service and daily life, work environment. it was not tough to me. but you need to remember what you did in the resume.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cablevision Systems in February 2015.

In the first round, all the behavior questions, 2 person and each of them talk 30 minutes to you. Questions are all very common and you can prepared it before the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yonkers, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yonkers, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cablevision Systems in January 2015.

Completed Assessment Online and was asked to come in for an interview. Asked questions about how my experience related to the position. Interview lasted 20 mins. Entire process lasted about 3 weeks form the day I did the assessment.

Technical Support Representative Tier II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cablevision Systems.

I never applied for this position. They called me when they found my resume and asked if I wanted to come in for an interview. The process was quick and painless.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

I applied online – interviewed at Cablevision Systems in August 2014.

Initially applied through cablevision website. Contacted a few weeks later by phone. I took online examination then was scheduled for face to face interview. I met supervisor then next day I completed paperwork electronically by email.
    A week later she offered the position, I completed background paperwork and the urinalysis location was sent to me.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation; they let you know hours and pay before the interview process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethpage, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Cablevision Systems in August 2014.

Applied online. Four days later did a small over the phone interview. 1 week later did an in person interview. Asked if I had experience with tools, climbing ladders, electronics. Role played certain scenarios. Went over some policies and benefit packages. Took a drug test and 1 weeks after I was offered a position.

Interview Questions
    • How do you act towards a disgruntled customer?   View Answer
    Be confident and remember customer service is priority ti cablevision.

Sales Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piscataway, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piscataway, NJ

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cablevision Systems.

It was a very long process it took over 6 months to get hired. I wish that they would speed up the process so they may get more people in faster. Overall, the questions were simple and not too difficult. I would just research the company first before going on an interview.

Very simple and easy

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cablevision Systems in June 2014.

Applied online>>>contacted by hr department>>>>>asked to take assesment>>>>passed and was scheduled an interview>>>>>>two person interview (one with the manager and hr rep)

talk about what the job needs and hours.

just took interview waiting on decision.

Great place, great people, management know what they are looking for. Everyone i talked to were really nice and friendly.

Interview Questions
    • Some technical questions. Will not know everything but they wanted to see your thought process and how you were able to the problem at hand. customer service skills   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cablevision Systems.

When i was hired I had to go through one interview, because I had a recommendation from an employee, and take a general knowledge test to make sure i could count and at least spell. From the moment I walked in there i was treated very kindly by syeeda (I believe that's how you spell her name) she is wonderful and really helped me calm down, because i was super nervous offered be coffee or water and what-not. The interview was very simple and straight forward. Once I found out I had the job I was sent to a temp agency for my probationary period( two months long in what they call nesting) and training ( training was one month long) after which they tell you if there going to keep you permanently or not.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethpage, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Cablevision Systems in May 2014.

I got a phone screen first and talked for 15 minutes, and then after one week, I got another phone call ask me to go to the office for another one. The office interview last almost an hour but overall it was easy and the interviewer was nice. The overall experience was good

Interview Questions
    • Just talk about yourself and why you are interested in this position.   Answer Question