Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cablevision Systems
- Customer Service Representative (27)
- Field Service Technician (7)
- Data Analyst (6)
- Residential Account Executive (5)
- Technical Support Representative Tier II (5)
- Project Manager (5)
- Retention Specialist (4)
- Manager (4)
- Intern (3)
- Marketing Manager (2)
- Account Executive (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Lead Systems Engineer (2)
- Inbound Sales Representative (2)
- Direct Sales Representative (2)
- Commercial Account Executive (2)
- Supervisor (2)
- Tech Support (2)
- Advanced Support Representative (2)
- Inside Plant (1)
- Inbound Retention Bronx NY (1)
- Cablevision Residential Sales (1)
- Team Leader Technical Support (1)
- Field Service Technicianl (1)
- Systems Design and Survey (1)
- Supervisor/Project Manager (1)
- Customer Service Representative Interview (Bronx) (1)
- MIT Web Designer (1)
- Linux Server Support (1)
- Cash Management Supervisor (1)
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems (Newark, NJ) in September 2014.
First 2 skill tests and then phone interview if u pass that they call you in for 1:1 interview and if you pass that you must take drug test within 2 days
- What was something difficult that you had to endure and manager wasn't around to help? How you solve the problem ? Answer Question
Helpful (2)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems (Newark, NJ) in August 2014.
Initially applied through cablevision website. Contacted a few weeks later by phone. I took online examination then was scheduled for face to face interview. I met supervisor then next day I completed paperwork electronically by email. A week later she offered the position, I completed background paperwork and the urinalysis location was sent to me.
- What would you do if a customer....? Answer Question
No negotiation; they let you know hours and pay before the interview process
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems (Newark, NJ).
I was contacted almost immediately after I applied. We scheduled a day for 1 interview (she said there'd be two) and a test. I came in that day. I don't remember if I did the test or interview first but they were both easy. She just basically gave me a quick run down of what the job description was. I advised her I was positive that I could do it. The recruiter was really sweet and nice. She doesn't work there anymore. After the first interview and test I was told that there was a supervisor available and I could do my second interview at that time if I wanted to. I did. The second interview was pretty quick but more detail questions? (Ex: What would you do if..) type of questions. The interviewer was also nice.
- I don't remember any specific questions, it was so long ago. Sorry :( Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems (Newark, NJ) in January 2010.
Employee referral is the key , first the HR person takes your interview and try to demotivate you as much as possible by telling you are you comfortable with going to strangers' homes and being abused and then if you have some motivation left she will send you to a supervisor who takes formal interview ,check your sales skills, your personality and endurance , then they move you to the other supervisor pretty much same thing. at the end if they like you the manager will interview you, and if he is satisfied with your skills he will offer you the position or tell you that they will call you.
No negotiation , they used to start you with 40k base salary, which they now changed to initially 25 k and if you hit your required quota for the month for 6 months you get paid up to 40k.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review