Cablevision Systems Project Manager Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

There were 2 interviews. One with the hiring manager and one with her supervisor. There were questions about the process I had used in the past, and questions about how I would learn the technology for the group. Also how I would handle difficult customers.

Interview Questions
  • How do you think you will be able to learn this technology?   Answer Question

Had a better offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Cablevision Systems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethpage, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Cablevision Systems in October 2012.

Contract position in Call Center Information Systems (CCIS) . Gven a vote of confidence & to wait for "VP" to meet and greet, NEVER HAPPENED. Agency attempted occasions to contact for information, days and weeks went by with no reply. I was given emails for contact from CCIS Team and still not reply given, Waste of time and efforts.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was well prepared for position and challenges.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethpage, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cablevision Systems in February 2012.

The process of arranging the meeting went smoothly. I met with 2 people individually on one day. The people were courteous and friendly. The environment was comfortable and informal with some tight quarters. The interview questions were straightforward. Nothing out of the ordinary. Response back was delayed 3 days from what was communicated. I think I would have liked working there and with the people I interviewed with.

Interview Questions
    • Everyone is very busy here, how will you lead people to get things done?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cablevision Systems in January 2010.

multiple interviews spanning months. met with team members, directors and vp

Interview Questions
    • why would i want to be a project manager after running a PMO group   Answer Question
    there was little negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethpage, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cablevision Systems in December 2008.

I networked directly with the HR department and leveraged an interview after noting a posting on the company site. After being contacted by an in-house recruiter, an interview was arranged within a few weeks. Prior to the interview, I researched current news and information about product releases, service expansions, and vendor and equipment providers. I prepared by practicing mock interviews with my selling points and questions typically asked (strengths/weaknesses, how I solved an issue at a previous job, interactions with bosses, management style, etc.)

I met individually with several people in consecutive meetings. None of the interviewers asked any of the questions I expected would be posed. There was no format or formal questioning. Most of the conversation revolved around the current business environment, what functions are required of the job, office culture, interactions with other departments, etc.

On the 4th interview, I met with the head of the organization and was asked a specific process question and I blanked on the answer. Despite following up with a phone call and thank you notes clarifying my qualifications and interest, I did not receive an offer.

Interview Questions
    • What technical solutions would you plan and how would you implement them for these proposed projects (list provided by interviewer)?   Answer Question