Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cablevision Systems
- Customer Service Representative (25)
- Field Service Technician (7)
- Data Analyst (6)
- Technical Support Representative Tier II (5)
- Project Manager (5)
- Retention Specialist (4)
- Manager (4)
- Residential Account Executive (4)
- Intern (3)
- Marketing Manager (2)
- Inbound Sales Representative (2)
- Account Executive (2)
- Direct Sales Representative (2)
- Commercial Account Executive (2)
- Tech Support (2)
- Advanced Support Representative (2)
- Inside Plant (1)
- Inbound Retention Bronx NY (1)
- Cablevision Residential Sales (1)
- Team Leader Technical Support (1)
- Field Service Technicianl (1)
- Systems Design and Survey (1)
- Supervisor/Project Manager (1)
- Customer Service Representative Interview (Bronx) (1)
- MIT Web Designer (1)
- Linux Server Support (1)
- Sales Operation Analyst (1)
- Final Cut Pro Editor (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Customer Support Representative (1)
Residential Account Executive Interview
I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems (Piscataway, NJ).
watch out for a good cop bad cop type of routine. They also try to offer you another position to see how bad you want this position. you might also be asked to sell something just lying around in the room like a pen or water bottle. just do not quit and let them know how bad you want this position.
- sell me this water bottle. 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Cablevision Systems
Residential Account Executive InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems (Bronx, NY) in May 2012.
If you are referred by employee is faster. At the interview they grind you to see if you give up early for rejections. Don't lose temper and be prepared.
- Why You want to do this? 1 Answer
They give you the base salary and commissions. There's no much room for negotiations.
Residential Account Executive InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems (Oakland, NJ) in April 2012.
Initial contact was with HR rep and reviewed sales experience, explained the job is a basically a "door to door" salesman.Explained the different tiers needed to obtain bonus. Max pay can be a staggering $118,000. Panel interview with 5 sales managers. Behavioral Interview questions and Role playing. Then meet branch manager and speak with HR.
Reasons for Declining
Base salary is now $25,000. There are tiers you can hit to gain bonus. After 6 months increase to $40,000.
Residential Account Executive InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems (Brooklyn, NY) in July 2008.
Applied online and received a call from HR recruiter. Was interviewed by sales manager and went through drug tests and background checks. After a week I received a call from Human Resource offering ma the job
- Why do you want to do sales, given the fact that this is your first sales job? 1 Answer
No negotiating. Take or leave it.