Cablevision Systems Residential Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2015

3.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems (Piscataway, NJ).

Interview

watch out for a good cop bad cop type of routine. They also try to offer you another position to see how bad you want this position. you might also be asked to sell something just lying around in the room like a pen or water bottle. just do not quit and let them know how bad you want this position.

Interview Questions

• sell me this water bottle.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cablevision Systems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems (Bronx, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

If you are referred by employee is faster. At the interview they grind you to see if you give up early for rejections. Don't lose temper and be prepared.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They give you the base salary and commissions. There's no much room for negotiations.

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems (Oakland, NJ) in April 2012.

Interview

Initial contact was with HR rep and reviewed sales experience, explained the job is a basically a "door to door" salesman.Explained the different tiers needed to obtain bonus. Max pay can be a staggering $118,000. Panel interview with 5 sales managers. Behavioral Interview questions and Role playing. Then meet branch manager and speak with HR.

Interview Questions

Base salary is now $25,000. There are tiers you can hit to gain bonus. After 6 months increase to $40,000.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems (Brooklyn, NY) in July 2008.

Interview

Applied online and received a call from HR recruiter. Was interviewed by sales manager and went through drug tests and background checks. After a week I received a call from Human Resource offering ma the job

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to do sales, given the fact that this is your first sales job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating. Take or leave it.