Cablevision Systems

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Retention Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cablevision Systems in November 2012.

Applied online, took about 1 week to get an answer. I spoke with a male recruiter who told me everything about the position. I was very intrigued and put forth my best effort to get an in person interview.

Once I was called back for an interview, I met with the recruiter for about 45 minutes, and then met with the manager of the department. I received an offer later that day and went immediately for a drug test.

I've been here for about 9 months now and the pay is exactly as they described it, if not more. The benefits are great as well..

Interview Questions
  • What traits do you see best fitting for someone in the role of a retention specialist.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cablevision Systems

Retention Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piscataway, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piscataway, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cablevision Systems in October 2008.

An employee referred me to the job. After about a week, i got a call from some hr representative of the company asking me to come in for an interview the following week. i went in for the interview and met with the supervisor that askec me a few questions in regards to sales and my experience. Afterwards i met with the manager and had a brief interview and was offered me the position.

Interview Questions