Cabot

Updated Oct 6, 2014

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineering Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cabot.

I applied through my University website. Received an email regarding a phone interview from HR. Email said, _____ would be contacting me within a week. No call, I waited a week and sent her an email. No reply... Two weeks later, I called her office in Houston and left her a voicemail. She didn't call me back. I tried the initial human resources gentleman who sent me the email instructing me I would be interviewed, no reply to an email or voicemail. I didn't care so much because I received an offer from another company. A few weeks later I received an email from Cabot asking me to take a survey about their interview! I couldn't believe this. So I reported them to my University career center in hopes they won't be invited to post on there anymore.

Other Interview Reviews for Cabot

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, LA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cabot in August 2011.

Location of job was not accurate

Interview Questions