Cabot

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Corporate Treasury Analyst Interview

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cabot.

Interview Details – Phone Screening and then 4 On-Site Interviews. Never heard back after interviews.

Interview Question – Tell me about your biggest weakness   Answer Question

Software Analyst Interview

Billerica, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Cabot in September 2012.

Interview Details – Intervire process had 3 steps:

1) Phone screening - very basic to make sure I have the required tech skills.
2) F2F interview at the site in Billerica I interviewed with the hiring manager and 2 other people in the team. Each of them asked me questions in different areas:
- top level software design
- programming and technical skills
- relational database design
3) I was selected for a final interview with the director of IT. No technical questions. Just going over my backgroud experience and ensure I was a good personality match.

The interview process took forever. I didn't think I would get the job, but after about 2 weeks after I interviewed with the IT director they called me to make me an offer.

Interview Question – Standard interview questions - No surprises.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Franklin, LA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cabot in August 2011.

Interview Details – Location of job was not accurate

Interview Question – Previous project Experience   View Answer

Research Scientist Interview

Boston, MA

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cabot in July 2011.

Interview Details – It was good technical interview.

Interview Questions

Senior Product Line Engineer Interview

Haverhill, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Cabot in February 2010.

Interview Details – Seven different people over 6 1/2 hours never received a response. Passed a telephone screen that lasted 45 minutes. Wrote follow-up emails to every person that I spoke with and never got any response at all !! How rude?? Culture seemed excessively anal - 6Sigma, Lean are excellent tools - they went way overboard - saplers and printers were 5s'ed on manager's desks with outline drawn on desk for stapler, printer, etc...locations.

Interview Question – How does your experience fit in this role?   Answer Question

Manager, Strategic Planning Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cabot in April 2010.

Interview Details – HR got back to me immediately, and set up phone interview with hiring manager for later in the week. Interview was very pleasant and professional.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Cabot? Contribute to the Community!

Cabot Videos

Cabot – Why Work for Us?

Ground-breaking performance material solutions and specialty chemical innovations are impacting a wide variety of global markets, ranging from consumer goods and transportation to infrastructure and the environment. At… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cabot interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cabot employees and interview candidates.