Caché

Caché Assistant Manager Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Caché.

Basic interviews with both Store Manager and District Manager. They are very big in clienteling so be prepared to answer questions on how to get customers to open up to you and your selling suggestions

Interview Questions
  • Nothing out of the ordinary is asked, do your research and prepare   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Caché

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Caché in March 2011.

This is a commission-based environment, so every question that I was asked focused on how well I could sell and how those sales were tracked. I've worked in retail for about nine years, but only one year of my experience was based on commission. To the hiring manager, none of my other retail experience was relevant, except that single commission-based year. Sales are tracked in ten different categories. You are expected to ask EVERY customer to open a Cache account, and the hiring manager admitted that they are very difficult to get customers to open. Dress code is head to toe Cache, with the exception of black. So, if you don't have a lot of black or Cache apparel in your wardrobe, except to spend most of your paycheck on clothing. The two people that I had contact with were very pleasant. Overall, it was an okay interview experience; I just didn't have enough commission-based selling experience.

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Caché in April 2010.

They look to see what you are wearing, the condition of the clothes, brand, style, ect. This is in the fashion industry. They also pay close attention to your hair, makeup and accessories. First one on one interview was with store mgr, very casual, sat outside on a mall bench. 2nd was with dist mgr. Very detailed. Both were over an hour long. No drug test, No back round check. They checked references, then called me same day as 2nd interview and offered the job. Came in to fill out paperwork and read training and they did not pay me for those 2 hours. Also every new employee is to pick an outfit to try on, and gets their picture taken and sent to corp with the paperwork.

Interview Questions
    Was able to get 1.00 more than normal for this position. Normal for Part time Sales Rep is 8.00, Assistant Manager is 12.00, Co- Manager is 16.00, Store Manager is Salary(No idea)

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Caché in October 2009.

It was great , I loved the SM right away we clicked ! I enjoyed speaking to the DM on the telephone and knew right away that this was going to be a great fit !

Interview Questions
    • What did you learn at your current place of employement that has tought you the most ?   Answer Question
    I stood firm and they allowed me to make what I needed to take the position .