Caché Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2015

2.2

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The company mainly performs job interviews for sales associate. Simple and straightforward, Cache interviews are usually conducted in a one-on-one format, typically with store managers or district managers. Although fairly rare, some applicants may be called back for group interviews, orientation programs, and even undergo probationary periods prior to official hiring.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

THREE DIFFERENT MANAGERS. The first manager asked typical interview questions. The second one really provided information about the job. The third manager was the district manager and she asked typical interview questions. But, by the time you were interviewed by the third manager, you were pretty much in. She just wanted to get to know you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Co Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Caché.

Interview

Interview process very easy,relaxed,personal yet professional. Must know sales numbers,proven sales record,loss prevention % and be an excellent recruiter.

Interview Questions

• nothing difficult really. If you have retail management experience it will be a easy interview for sure. One typical question is how do you promote and achieve sales goals.   1 Answer

Negotiation

not very flexible . This company does not pay nearly what you would think it would . They mislead all associates buy making it sound like the commission will make up the difference in low hrly pay..false and not very ethical.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Caché (Pleasanton, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

Basically, walked in at scheduled time and had a face to face interview with the store manager for approximately 10 min and was hired on the spot. It was quick and easy. They recruited me to begin.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

This phase was simple.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Caché (New Orleans, LA) in August 2013.

Interview

Interview process was awesome I felt as if I was talking with friends. I interviewed with both the regional vice president and the district sales manager both interviews were in person.

Interview Questions

• How would you drive sales thru outreach in the community?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Caché (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Took a few days, very simple and informal. Applied in person and got a call back after a few weeks. Came in for an interview after 2 days and it was very simple. Talked to the SM and they called my references and i got hired after a few days

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Caché.

Interview

Called for a face to face interview with the store manager. Asked basic customer service questions: Tell me about a time you had a great customer service experience? Tell me about your past experience in customer service? What are your strengths? What are you weaknesses?

Interview Questions

• Standard customer situational questions: Please tell us about a time you dealt with a difficult customers? etc.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Caché.

Interview

Basic interviews with both Store Manager and District Manager. They are very big in clienteling so be prepared to answer questions on how to get customers to open up to you and your selling suggestions

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary is asked, do your research and prepare   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Caché (San Diego, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

I one on one with district manager. Met at the store and another store manager gave me a second interview. They asked for my references and how much I wanted to start with in giving my tow weeks at the other job.

Interview Questions

• How would you coach a difficult associate?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Caché.

Interview

First off, the District Manager called me to tell me that she wanted to meet with me but did not tell me where (this was a couple of days before the scheduled interview date). The day of the interview arrives. I arrive to the city where I was supposed to be interviewing with no clue as to where exactly I would be meeting the manager. She finally calls 20 minutes before the interview to tell me to meet her at a restaurant. I arrive at the restaurant and she begins to babble....and I mean BABBLE -- telling me how unorganized and unprepared she is and that the store needs to be fully staffed within the next 2 weeks and that I was her FIRST interview!!! She proceeded to tell me that the management positions needed to be filled in 2 days but that she did not have many prospects for either of the new store's positions. The position was projected to be seasonal (summer through November) because of the location which meant no definite, long term job status . She refused to discuss salary with me but proceeded to tell me that the dress code was limited to JUST Cache clothing which, she stated, were quite "pricey". How do you expect employees of an NSO to be able to purchase your pricey products before the store opens? I'm sure that I will receive an offer but will gladly decline. This entire interview was a joke to me and really scarred my perspective of Cache entirely.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Cache?   1 Answer

I will decline this offer because of seasonal employment, lack of organization, and lack of professionalism from the District Manager that I interviewed with.