Caché Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2015

2.2

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Caché.

Interview

Store manager then DM and then regional to be any sort of management. Store manager and district management interviews were done face to face and the regional was done over the phone it was standard questions ... It doesn't matter now as they closed all stores so no one can interview anymore

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Caché (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Took a few days, very simple and informal. Applied in person and got a call back after a few weeks. Came in for an interview after 2 days and it was very simple. Talked to the SM and they called my references and i got hired after a few days

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Caché.

Interview

Called for a face to face interview with the store manager. Asked basic customer service questions: Tell me about a time you had a great customer service experience? Tell me about your past experience in customer service? What are your strengths? What are you weaknesses?

Interview Questions

• Standard customer situational questions: Please tell us about a time you dealt with a difficult customers? etc.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Caché (New Orleans, LA) in August 2013.

Interview

Interview process was awesome I felt as if I was talking with friends. I interviewed with both the regional vice president and the district sales manager both interviews were in person.

Interview Questions

• How would you drive sales thru outreach in the community?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Caché (Pleasanton, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

Basically, walked in at scheduled time and had a face to face interview with the store manager for approximately 10 min and was hired on the spot. It was quick and easy. They recruited me to begin.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

This phase was simple.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Caché (San Diego, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

I one on one with district manager. Met at the store and another store manager gave me a second interview. They asked for my references and how much I wanted to start with in giving my tow weeks at the other job.

Interview Questions

• How would you coach a difficult associate?   1 Answer

Sakes Stylist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Caché (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2011.

Interview

Interview with store manager and with district manager before hiring. They prefer experience in sales before hiring, but I had none. They hired me anyway and it turned out I am a top producer in sales.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths for this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiation phase.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The company mainly performs job interviews for sales associate. Simple and straightforward, Cache interviews are usually conducted in a one-on-one format, typically with store managers or district managers. Although fairly rare, some applicants may be called back for group interviews, orientation programs, and even undergo probationary periods prior to official hiring.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Caché.

Interview

Basic interviews with both Store Manager and District Manager. They are very big in clienteling so be prepared to answer questions on how to get customers to open up to you and your selling suggestions

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary is asked, do your research and prepare   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Caché (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

I went in to talk to say hi to a friend of mine and he told me that I should apply. A woman (who turned out to be the manager) handed me an application and we just started having casual conversation. I felt very comfortable since I didnt know who she was. Well I got a call back three or four days later from another manager who asked me to come in for an interview. When I got there we sat down and it was very pleasant. She asked me about my experiences. She also explained several aspects of the job and asked how comfortable i felt doing tasks that needed to be done (i.e asking for credit cards and cleaning up). After I was done with the interview, she asked me to stay for an hour so she can observe my interaction with customers. Then finally, I was asked to pick out several outfits so they can sense my fashion style. After all of that, she asked me for my references and that was that. Just remember, They WILL call your references and you need at least (2)

Interview Questions

• there was a part when we did a mock session and I didnt know where the clothes were so that was bit stressful   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiation. what they offered me was awesome.