Caché

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Caché in February 2014.

Interview Details – I went in to talk to say hi to a friend of mine and he told me that I should apply. A woman (who turned out to be the manager) handed me an application and we just started having casual conversation. I felt very comfortable since I didnt know who she was.

Well I got a call back three or four days later from another manager who asked me to come in for an interview.
When I got there we sat down and it was very pleasant. She asked me about my experiences. She also explained several aspects of the job and asked how comfortable i felt doing tasks that needed to be done (i.e asking for credit cards and cleaning up).

After I was done with the interview, she asked me to stay for an hour so she can observe my interaction with customers. Then finally, I was asked to pick out several outfits so they can sense my fashion style.
After all of that, she asked me for my references and that was that.
 Just remember, They WILL call your references and you need at least (2)

Interview Question – there was a part when we did a mock session and I didnt know where the clothes were so that was bit stressful   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation. what they offered me was awesome.

Interviewed at Caché

Interview Details – THREE DIFFERENT MANAGERS. The first manager asked typical interview questions. The second one really provided information about the job. The third manager was the district manager and she asked typical interview questions. But, by the time you were interviewed by the third manager, you were pretty much in. She just wanted to get to know you.

Interview Question – Why do you want to go into retail?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Costa Mesa, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Caché in April 2010.

Interview Details – I interviewed with the store manager for sales in 06 and she was straight to the point, blunt, and direct and I loved it. We worked well together and even though she left the company a long time ago we remain friends. I've had promotion interviews which were more difficult.

Interview Question – What was a difficult situation you've encountered at a previous workplace and how did you deal with it?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate my sales associate pay. When I got promoted to co manager the acting AZ DM underpaid me but when my DM came back I got my raise

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Caché in July 2008.

Interview Details – Talk of fashion and Money

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Worked for Caché? Contribute to the Community!