Caché

Relevance Date Difficulty

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager
Richmond, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Caché in March 2010.

Interview Details – Was recruited by a management member of the location I became store manager of, while on the sales floor of my current job. I received a cold call a couple of weeks later. The management member stated that she identified me as a great candidate to work with the company and asked if I would like to learn more by speaking with the district manager. I set up a phone interview, was invited to a one on one interview, they made a load of promises, which, after I accepted the position became apparent that all was forgotten.

Interview Questions

• Standard. "Tell me about a time where you resolved a conflict with or between coworkers."   Answer Question
  • Also standard. "Tell me about a time when you had several difficult assignments due within a short period of time. How were you able to meet your deadline, if you did meet your deadline."   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It took me over a month to accept the offer. I was happy where I was and this company will not hesitate to offer more money to pique your interest. Just be extra cautious in considering their offer. Secret shop your location, speak with current and former associates of the company, and most importantly, current and former associates who have worked for your new potential boss.

Worked for Caché? Contribute to the Community!