Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Caché
- Assistant Manager (6)
- Sales Associate (6)
- Store Manager (3)
- Retail Sales Associate (2)
- Part Time Sales Associate (1)
- Assistant Store Manager (1)
- Technical Design (1)
- Co Manager (1)
- Full-time Assistant Manager (1)
- Sakes Stylist (1)
Store Manager Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Caché (San Diego, CA) in October 2013.
I one on one with district manager. Met at the store and another store manager gave me a second interview. They asked for my references and how much I wanted to start with in giving my tow weeks at the other job.
- How would you coach a difficult associate? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Caché
Store Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caché (New Orleans, LA) in August 2013.
Interview process was awesome I felt as if I was talking with friends. I interviewed with both the regional vice president and the district sales manager both interviews were in person.
- How would you drive sales thru outreach in the community? Answer Question
Store Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Caché (Richmond, VA) in March 2010.
Was recruited by a management member of the location I became store manager of, while on the sales floor of my current job. I received a cold call a couple of weeks later. The management member stated that she identified me as a great candidate to work with the company and asked if I would like to learn more by speaking with the district manager. I set up a phone interview, was invited to a one on one interview, they made a load of promises, which, after I accepted the position became apparent that all was forgotten.
- Standard. "Tell me about a time where you resolved a conflict with or between coworkers." Answer Question
- Also standard. "Tell me about a time when you had several difficult assignments due within a short period of time. How were you able to meet your deadline, if you did meet your deadline." Answer Question
It took me over a month to accept the offer. I was happy where I was and this company will not hesitate to offer more money to pique your interest. Just be extra cautious in considering their offer. Secret shop your location, speak with current and former associates of the company, and most importantly, current and former associates who have worked for your new potential boss.