Cadbury Adams USA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior CMI (Market Research) Manager Interview

Senior CMI (Market Research) Manager
East Hanover, NJ

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Cadbury Adams USA in February 2011.

Interview Details – I advanced to a phone interview with the hiring manager after passing the initial screening interview with the Corporate HR recruiter. She asked me very basic questions like "Walk me through your resume, why Cadbury, etc." Half way through our conversation, the call dropped. I called and emailed (twice) the hiring manager immediately so that we could finish the interview. She didn't pick up or respond to either email. It wasn't until the end of the day (7 hours later) that I received an email from her. She mentioned she was unable to connect the line. I understand she may not have felt I was a fit for the position, but her behavior was unprofessional and speaks to her lack of communication skills. If she didn't want to spend more time with me on the phone, she should have just come out and said that she didn't feel I was a fit for the position.

Interview Questions

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Whippany, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cadbury Adams USA in April 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted within days of posting my resume for a position. First an HR rep called and spoke to me for about 20 minutes. More like a nontechnical informational interview. Then the next day I had a technical interview. The questions asked were about my experience relevant to the position as well as a few canned questions. How do you deal with problems etc. That lasted about 30 min. The next step if I had made it was in person interviews.

Interview Question – Explain how you deal with problems in your work.   View Answer

National Account Manager Interview

National Account Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cadbury Adams USA in October 2009.

Interview Details – One on one interview with 5 people

Interview Question – What are your strenths   View Answer

Audit Manager Interview

Audit Manager
Uxbridge, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cadbury Adams USA in October 2009.

Interview Details – The first interview was with the in-house HR recruiter and was a competency-based interview. A lot of standard questions about leadership and influencing styles, challenges faced in previous projects, what I liked and/or disliked about my previous role and what I was looking for going forward.

Next, I was given a presentation topic and had 4 working days to prepare. Upon arrival, there was an hour case study waiting for me (which also involves a presentation). The second interview took 2 and a half hours as opposed to just 1 for the first interview.

Interview Question – What took you so long to move from a professional services background to industry?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was not able to negotiate a better base salary as the salary band within the team was already set. But they increased the car allowance when I negotiated.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Cadbury Adams USA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cadbury Adams USA interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cadbury Adams USA employees and interview candidates.