Cadbury

Updated Oct 8, 2014
Updated Oct 8, 2014

3.3

Legal Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cadbury.

Tough but enjoyable discussion

Procurement Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cadbury in April 2007.

Four hour interview consisting of 5 private one on one interviews with several of the managers, directors and VP of the group. Very friendly staff, although 1 or 2 of the directors did try to make the experience a little uncomfortable, by asking ridiculous hypothetical questions.

A good personality will take you a long way during this interview process, they are obviously looking for competent employees that stand out but will choose the person that can dazzle a bit.

The pay is excellent and the atmosphere can be beat. Really amazing environment and people, although finance and procurement can be a bit uptight, the rest of the company is quite laid back.

Interview Questions
    • Not exactly a difficult or unexpected question, but for those of you just entering the work field be prepared to defend a weak college GPA.   Answer Question

Manager Projects Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cadbury.

Got the call from consultant and interview was fixed with director and HR. Interview was more around experience and previous job profiles. Initially it was found that experince was more than expeected and tehy could not give the fitting position. Later on they finalsied the position befitting to the experience.

It was ok with increment in line with industry standard.

Supply Planner (Termed Contract - In France) Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cadbury.

A phone call followed by Panel and HR Interview.

Interview Questions
    • Surprise was having a Panel taking the interview instaed of 1:1   Answer Question

Process Engineer Internship UK Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Cadbury.

1) Online application form (competency based) 2) verbal and non verbal reasoning tests online 3) panel interview (2 engineers) competency based - I didn't get past the interview. Took a while for them to get back to me; I had to email them after the tests because they hadn't replied in almost 2 months.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time you showed judgement   View Answer
    • Tell us about a time you showed drive   View Answer
    • Tell us about a time you influenced people   View Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cadbury in October 2009.

The initial interview was with two representatives from the company - a marketing manager and someone from HR. They started off the interview by asking me to go over my experiences. After that, came a series of behavioural questions. The questions were all very specific - "tell me a time when you had to work with an uncooperative group member and how you changed his/her view." The interview ended with them asking me what brand I think has a good marketing campaign.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work with a uncooperative group member and what you did to change their perception.   Answer Question

Product Development Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cadbury in April 2009.

i got a phone screening interview and then they decided to bring me on site for the interview although this is only for an internship position. the internship lasted about 5 hours with 7 people interviewing me. Some are 1:1 some are 2:1. One HR person interviewed me, the rest are product developers, scientists, director, and manager. They are very friendly and make me very comfortable and be myself during the interview

Interview Questions
    • Tell me the time when you have to work with difficult individuals.   Answer Question
    it was an internship offer, i got the offer and accepted.

Technical Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cadbury in March 2009.

I was intimated with this offer by a staffing agency and I was interviewed through phone by the recruiting company firstly.Later I was called for an 1:1 interview by the regional manager of Cocoa Operations Department, Cadbury India Ltd. Then I was directed to the second level of the interview which was conducted by the Vice President of Cocoa operations, Cadbury India Ltd. He conducted IQ test, personality and Background check tests to recruit me to this company. In none of the stages, i was enquired about cocoa or about my degree. I was enquired only with current datas and general knowledge about agriculture.

Interview Questions
    • Ur english sounds like an american what is the reason   View Answer
    • how do you came to know about this offer and why have you applied here   View Answer
    At the last phase of my interview I was little nervous because Vice President's questions were at the peak. I could able to answer 1 or 2 in that and finally when he asked me to share my experience, I told him this. Even you recruit me or not, I had learnt something from this interview. Firstly, courage to face any kind of interview after this. secondly confidence to express the right answers in the right time and keep mum for the unknown questions. These words were the turning points for me to serve that company for one year which I came to know when I received an appreciation letter from the same person after completing my probationary period.

Plant Operations Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cadbury in October 2008.

The interviewing process is very lengthy, almost to the point where one thinks you've been forgotten. The recruiter conducted an initial "screening" interview which lasted longer than 2 hours. This was followed several weeks later by a panel interview with the plant general manager and the human resources manager. It was apparent at the time that the two individuals from the plant had very different philosophies on how business should be conducted and this persisted throughout the rest of my time with the company.
    The third and last interview was with the regional general manager - not sure of the correct job title. This was the general manager's direct boss. The need for the third interview seemed to indicate a lack of trust in the decisions made by the plant GM - this also seemed to persist through the remainder of my time with the company.

Interview Questions
    Negotiate with specific points and be prepared to be patient. The company's offer was in my opinion generous.

Sales Interview

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Cadbury in May 2008.

It is not easy to get an interview opportunity. The best way to get it is through a current employee as a referee. Interview questions centre around the behaviour questions such as how you are reponsible and how you are aggresive in pursing opportunity in the company. For new hires, there are around 3 times interviews.

Interview Questions
    • please describe a difficult personality you need to deal with.   Answer Question