Cadbury

Very Difficult Interview

Technical Executive Interview

Technical Executive
Vellore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Cadbury in March 2009.

Interview Details – I was intimated with this offer by a staffing agency and I was interviewed through phone by the recruiting company firstly.Later I was called for an 1:1 interview by the regional manager of Cocoa Operations Department, Cadbury India Ltd. Then I was directed to the second level of the interview which was conducted by the Vice President of Cocoa operations, Cadbury India Ltd. He conducted IQ test, personality and Background check tests to recruit me to this company. In none of the stages, i was enquired about cocoa or about my degree. I was enquired only with current datas and general knowledge about agriculture.

Interview Questions

• Ur english sounds like an american what is the reason   View Answer
  • how do you came to know about this offer and why have you applied here   View Answer

Negotiation Details – At the last phase of my interview I was little nervous because Vice President's questions were at the peak. I could able to answer 1 or 2 in that and finally when he asked me to share my experience, I told him this. Even you recruit me or not, I had learnt something from this interview. Firstly, courage to face any kind of interview after this. secondly confidence to express the right answers in the right time and keep mum for the unknown questions. These words were the turning points for me to serve that company for one year which I came to know when I received an appreciation letter from the same person after completing my probationary period.

Supply Planner (Termed Contract - In France) Interview

Supply Planner (Termed Contract - In France)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cadbury.

Interview Details – A phone call followed by Panel and HR Interview.

Interview Question – Surprise was having a Panel taking the interview instaed of 1:1   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Brand Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Cadbury in August 2007.

Interview Details – I was informed about the position via headhunter agency. My first contact was the HR representative of the company followed by some IQ and behavioral tests. Afterwards, I was introduced to the Marketing Director and Category Controller in the following steps.
Overall it was a long lasting (due to summer) process including lots of tests and stress based interview questions. But HR was kind and reachable whenever I had questions on the process.

Interview Question – Which brand of this company are you willing to lead? Why?   Answer Question

Procurement Analyst Interview

Procurement Analyst
Parsippany, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Cadbury in April 2007.

Interview Details – Four hour interview consisting of 5 private one on one interviews with several of the managers, directors and VP of the group. Very friendly staff, although 1 or 2 of the directors did try to make the experience a little uncomfortable, by asking ridiculous hypothetical questions.

A good personality will take you a long way during this interview process, they are obviously looking for competent employees that stand out but will choose the person that can dazzle a bit.

The pay is excellent and the atmosphere can be beat. Really amazing environment and people, although finance and procurement can be a bit uptight, the rest of the company is quite laid back.

Interview Question – Not exactly a difficult or unexpected question, but for those of you just entering the work field be prepared to defend a weak college GPA.   Answer Question

Plant Operations Manager Interview

Plant Operations Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Cadbury in October 2008.

Interview Details – The interviewing process is very lengthy, almost to the point where one thinks you've been forgotten. The recruiter conducted an initial "screening" interview which lasted longer than 2 hours. This was followed several weeks later by a panel interview with the plant general manager and the human resources manager. It was apparent at the time that the two individuals from the plant had very different philosophies on how business should be conducted and this persisted throughout the rest of my time with the company.
The third and last interview was with the regional general manager - not sure of the correct job title. This was the general manager's direct boss. The need for the third interview seemed to indicate a lack of trust in the decisions made by the plant GM - this also seemed to persist through the remainder of my time with the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Negotiate with specific points and be prepared to be patient. The company's offer was in my opinion generous.

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Toronto, ON (Canada)

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Cadbury in October 2009.

Interview Details – The initial interview was with two representatives from the company - a marketing manager and someone from HR. They started off the interview by asking me to go over my experiences. After that, came a series of behavioural questions. The questions were all very specific - "tell me a time when you had to work with an uncooperative group member and how you changed his/her view." The interview ended with them asking me what brand I think has a good marketing campaign.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to work with a uncooperative group member and what you did to change their perception.   Answer Question

Finance Planning Manager Interview

Finance Planning Manager
Barcelona (Spain)

The process took a day - interviewed at Cadbury in February 2008.

Interview Details – How it normally works is that you need to take intelligence test with a HHRR consulting company and once you pass them you get an interview with the HHRR Manager and then with the Director of the department you apply for.
The interviews are background based. No tricky questions at all. It's talking about what you have done in the past and what are the goals you have in the upcoming 5 years. Then they normally ask why you want to work in Cadbury. Here is interesting to know what are the brand they have in the portfolio and explain that they have worldwide leader brands and so. After talking about the company and about you, if you like them they will start negotiation phase and that's all

Interview Question – What I would hire you instead to a this guy? They shown a CV of a potential guy with an outstanding CV   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Normally the ask you what are your expectatives and see if they can meet them.

Sales Interview

Sales

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Cadbury in May 2008.

Interview Details – It is not easy to get an interview opportunity. The best way to get it is through a current employee as a referee. Interview questions centre around the behaviour questions such as how you are reponsible and how you are aggresive in pursing opportunity in the company. For new hires, there are around 3 times interviews.

Interview Question – please describe a difficult personality you need to deal with.   Answer Question

Product Development Interview

Product Development

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cadbury in April 2009.

Interview Details – i got a phone screening interview and then they decided to bring me on site for the interview although this is only for an internship position. the internship lasted about 5 hours with 7 people interviewing me. Some are 1:1 some are 2:1. One HR person interviewed me, the rest are product developers, scientists, director, and manager. They are very friendly and make me very comfortable and be myself during the interview

Interview Question – Tell me the time when you have to work with difficult individuals.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – it was an internship offer, i got the offer and accepted.

Process Engineer Internship UK Interview

Process Engineer Internship UK
Birmingham, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Cadbury.

Interview Details – 1) Online application form (competency based) 2) verbal and non verbal reasoning tests online 3) panel interview (2 engineers) competency based - I didn't get past the interview. Took a while for them to get back to me; I had to email them after the tests because they hadn't replied in almost 2 months.

Interview Questions

Worked for Cadbury? Contribute to the Community!