Interviews for Top Jobs at Cadbury
- Marketing (1)
- Technical Executive (1)
- Legal (1)
- Sales (1)
- Product Development (1)
- Plant Operations Manager (1)
- Procurement Analyst (1)
- Brand Manager (1)
- Finance Planning Manager (1)
- Process Engineer Internship UK (1)
- Supply Planner (Termed Contract - In France) (1)
The process took 2 days - interviewed at Cadbury in October 2009.
The initial interview was with two representatives from the company - a marketing manager and someone from HR. They started off the interview by asking me to go over my experiences. After that, came a series of behavioural questions. The questions were all very specific - "tell me a time when you had to work with an uncooperative group member and how you changed his/her view." The interview ended with them asking me what brand I think has a good marketing campaign.
- Tell me about a time when you had to work with a uncooperative group member and what you did to change their perception. Answer Question