Cadence Design Systems
www.cadence.com San Jose, CA 5000+ Employees

Cadence Design Systems Senior Member of Consulting Staff Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Senior Member of Consulting Staff Interview

Senior Member of Consulting Staff
San Jose, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Cadence Design Systems.

Interview Details – I was never formally interviewed by Cadence. The manager hired me used to work in the same company in my previous job. So we know each other very well. Also, being educated as an electrical engineer, I was very familiar with Cadence's product and line of business. So I took the opportunity to join and moved on to negotiation of salary.

Negotiation Details – Cadence internal recruiter contacted me by phone to negotiate about salary, I was able to negotiate up by about 1% of the original offer. I'm please with the process. My advice to anyone get into this phase is that: Don't be shy, ask what you want.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Member of Consulting Staff Interview

Senior Member of Consulting Staff
San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Cadence Design Systems in May 2010.

Interview Details – Asked a lot of domain knowledge.

Interview Question – Questions are not hard.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cadence Design Systems

Worked for Cadence Design Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Cadence Design Systems Videos

Cadence Design Systems – Why Work for Us?

Cadence is an exciting place to work! Our customers design the most advanced electronic products in the world, for the most challenging markets, using powerful software and hardware tools from Cadence. Our… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cadence Design Systems Senior Member of Consulting Staff interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cadence Design Systems employees and interview candidates.