Cadient Group

2.8

Marketing Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cadient Group.

There interview process was very irritating. I was contacted by an internal recruiter and was asked questions that were not relevant to the job which I was applying for. The job position it's self, changed during the hiring process. Finally, I was put in touch with one of the hiring managers in their research group. He was pretty intense with his questions. I didn't feel the fit and I guess he didn't either. The recruiter called me back and said that they thought I was better with another manager's group. They were hiring for a Sr. level position. Almost all of their employees have Sr. level titles. When I talked to the second manager, she basically made it very clear that the first manager that I spoke to worked for her. She was kind of "prime timing" me and her subordinate. Over all they seemed very "catty" and irritated. This woman asked me for information going back to high school...I'm 33. I really felt as if she was wasting my time. I have heard that they're always hiring for positions which they never fill.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Cadient Group in April 2012.

easy.. hired based on experience by recruiter

none

Interactive Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cadient Group in April 2010.

Good interview with 3 individuals, including the hiring manager and HR manager. People seem very friendly and helpful, received a good description and idea of the position.

Interview Questions
    • Detailed question asked about budget/billing experience and forecasting.   View Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cadient Group in January 2010.

Had a good phone interview with the internal recruiter, who is great and super responsive, which led to a 1:1 interview with an SED and GAD. I show up to the interview find out the SED is out sick and the GAD is at the client, so I meet with a different SED instead.

Had a highly transparent conversation with the SED, but he seemed a little pompous and cocky for my tastes. Based on the feedback, it sounds like there is some dysfunction between the NYC satellite and KOP home office. This seemed to be supported by the dry-erase board on the wall in the office where the interview was held that listed a good 8-10 issues that were of concern to a major client.

Marketing Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cadient Group in December 2011.

Phone Interview, In-person interview with two people.

Non-negotiable.