Cadient Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Strategist Interview

Marketing Strategist
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cadient Group.

Interview Details – There interview process was very irritating. I was contacted by an internal recruiter and was asked questions that were not relevant to the job which I was applying for. The job position it's self, changed during the hiring process. Finally, I was put in touch with one of the hiring managers in their research group. He was pretty intense with his questions. I didn't feel the fit and I guess he didn't either. The recruiter called me back and said that they thought I was better with another manager's group. They were hiring for a Sr. level position. Almost all of their employees have Sr. level titles. When I talked to the second manager, she basically made it very clear that the first manager that I spoke to worked for her. She was kind of "prime timing" me and her subordinate. Over all they seemed very "catty" and irritated. This woman asked me for information going back to high school...I'm 33. I really felt as if she was wasting my time. I have heard that they're always hiring for positions which they never fill.

Interview Question – No real difficult questions   Answer Question

Contractor Interview

Contractor
King of Prussia, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Cadient Group in April 2012.

Interview Details – easy.. hired based on experience by recruiter

Interview Question – when are you available to work   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none

Interactive Project Manager Interview

Interactive Project Manager
King of Prussia, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cadient Group in April 2010.

Interview Details – Good interview with 3 individuals, including the hiring manager and HR manager. People seem very friendly and helpful, received a good description and idea of the position.

Interview Question – Detailed question asked about budget/billing experience and forecasting.   View Answer

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Cadient Group in January 2010.

Interview Details – Had a good phone interview with the internal recruiter, who is great and super responsive, which led to a 1:1 interview with an SED and GAD. I show up to the interview find out the SED is out sick and the GAD is at the client, so I meet with a different SED instead.

Had a highly transparent conversation with the SED, but he seemed a little pompous and cocky for my tastes. Based on the feedback, it sounds like there is some dysfunction between the NYC satellite and KOP home office. This seemed to be supported by the dry-erase board on the wall in the office where the interview was held that listed a good 8-10 issues that were of concern to a major client.

Interview Question – How would you describe your working style?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Marketing

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cadient Group in December 2011.

Interview Details – Phone Interview, In-person interview with two people.

Negotiation Details – Non-negotiable.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Cadient Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cadient Group interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cadient Group employees and interview candidates.