Cadillac Jack Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2015

2.6

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cadillac Jack.

Interview

First had a phone interview, then interviewed with HR dept, and then second interview with a few recruiters. It was very extensive, but a lot of information was given.

Interview Questions

• Not so much questions, but scenarios were given and you had to explain how you would handle.   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cadillac Jack (Duluth, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

scheduled a phone call after three weeks of applying ,The HR person was very nice..then a phone interview with the manger .The interview process was very smooth. Didn't get the offer..

Graphic Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cadillac Jack (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Very professional and pleasant, however this was before a huge change in structure, so it may be different now. I enjoyed the enthusiasm of the then people affiliated with hiring me. They truly recognized talent and good people with good attitudes. Now unfortunately this is not true. So, I tell you it WAS a good experience, but has become the very opposite.

Negotiation

Very pleasant, but they fired most of the awesome people I interviewed with. Go figure.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cadillac Jack in March 2014.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn. Got an email from the HR rep and was set up for phone interview in the next week of applying. There was one round of technical phone interview with the department head in which we discussed past experiences, expectations and job responsibilities. Then there were another 2-3 interviews with other senior team members.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. I was asked to show a sample of some of my past work to see how I can implement/improve that if I get selected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was given a low ball offer but I accepted it as I needed to get into something right away for some reasons. I would definitely suggest people to negotiate.

R&D Management Interview

Interview

The interview process was well organized. I spoke with half-a dozen people prior to accepting the job. The environment was appropriate and friendly with no hint of the company being too big, or arrogant, to be a good work environment.

Interview Questions

• I can't recall any particularly difficult questions; maybe ones probing my management style. I expected that, though.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Cadillac Jack in July 2013.

Interview

Applied on Linkedin. Got a mail for scheduling HR interview, later next day was interviewed by Project Manager, followed by in-person interview after 10 days. Low pressure on candidate but more technical & logical questions. Mostly on C/C++.

Interview Questions

• Basic asked by two senior engineers. Q) Whats difference between struct in C and class in C++? Example on polymorphism and encapsulation. Most difficult I think were.. Q) why is virtual class used? Q) why declare a class as 'friend'?   Answer Question

Full Time Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cadillac Jack (Duluth, GA) in April 2013.

Interview

I was originally contacted HR after submitting resume online. First interview was a phone screen with HR which was about 3-4 weeks after initial submission. Second interview was a more in depth interview with hiring manager the same week as HR phone screen. The following week I was contacted for an in person interview at the company headquarters. This interview consisted of multiple interviews with different members of the team. Overall felt good about interview process and was contacted the following week with offer.

Interview Questions

• Just normal questions concerning job functions of position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Game Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cadillac Jack in September 2012.

Interview

Submitted Resume on Linked in before being contacted by HR to set up phone interview. Short phone interview followed to establish interest on both parts and probably to weed out obvious bad fits. After about a week HR followed up to schedule in-person interview with department of three potential co-workers. In-person was a short tour and extension of the phone interview (low pressure and typical questions) before an excel simulation set up on a projector in front of all the guys. Intimidating, yet thrilling. Waited for almost two weeks (followed up with a thank you letter four days later on a Friday) then got pitched an offer to start in 1 month.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple and private. Department lead took me aside and asked what I last made and what I expected to make, but did not expose his position. I told him that having researched average salaries for the position I would "accept any reasonable and fair offer" for the role. He said HR would contact me if they decided to move forward and we shook hands.

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cadillac Jack (Duluth, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

Direct interview with CEO and Sr. Staff.
    2.5 hours covering experiences in the gaming industry.

Negotiation

Straight forward through email communication.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cadillac Jack (Atlanta, GA) in April 2012.

Interview

Staffing agency connected us and set up initial phone interview, they liked me and flew me to Atlanta, treated me like a king, nice place to work, nice people, they all work in one building like a team. Great experience and I am considering joining if they make an offer. They made me feel easy and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What were my impressions of the company so far ( I was there for a morning)   1 Answer