Cadillac Jack

Relevance Date Difficulty

Graphic Artist Interview

Graphic Artist
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cadillac Jack.

Interview Details – Very professional and pleasant, however this was before a huge change in structure, so it may be different now. I enjoyed the enthusiasm of the then people affiliated with hiring me. They truly recognized talent and good people with good attitudes. Now unfortunately this is not true. So, I tell you it WAS a good experience, but has become the very opposite.

Negotiation Details – Very pleasant, but they fired most of the awesome people I interviewed with. Go figure.

Full Time Employee Interview

Full Time Employee
Duluth, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Cadillac Jack in April 2013.

Interview Details – I was originally contacted HR after submitting resume online. First interview was a phone screen with HR which was about 3-4 weeks after initial submission. Second interview was a more in depth interview with hiring manager the same week as HR phone screen. The following week I was contacted for an in person interview at the company headquarters. This interview consisted of multiple interviews with different members of the team. Overall felt good about interview process and was contacted the following week with offer.

Interview Question – Just normal questions concerning job functions of position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations.

R&D Management Interview

R&D Management

Interviewed at Cadillac Jack

Interview Details – The interview process was well organized. I spoke with half-a dozen people prior to accepting the job. The environment was appropriate and friendly with no hint of the company being too big, or arrogant, to be a good work environment.

Interview Question – I can't recall any particularly difficult questions; maybe ones probing my management style. I expected that, though.   Answer Question

Executive Administrative Assistant Interview

Executive Administrative Assistant
Duluth, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cadillac Jack in February 2009.

Interview Details – Long process, many interviews.

Senior Account Manager Interview

Senior Account Manager
Duluth, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Cadillac Jack in June 2012.

Interview Details – Direct interview with CEO and Sr. Staff.
2.5 hours covering experiences in the gaming industry.

Negotiation Details – Straight forward through email communication.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Cadillac Jack in July 2013.

Interview Details – Applied on Linkedin. Got a mail for scheduling HR interview, later next day was interviewed by Project Manager, followed by in-person interview after 10 days. Low pressure on candidate but more technical & logical questions. Mostly on C/C++.

Interview Question – Basic asked by two senior engineers. Q) Whats difference between struct in C and class in C++? Example on polymorphism and encapsulation. Most difficult I think were.. Q) why is virtual class used? Q) why declare a class as 'friend'?   Answer Question

Game Analyst Interview

Game Analyst

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cadillac Jack in September 2012.

Interview Details – Submitted Resume on Linked in before being contacted by HR to set up phone interview. Short phone interview followed to establish interest on both parts and probably to weed out obvious bad fits. After about a week HR followed up to schedule in-person interview with department of three potential co-workers. In-person was a short tour and extension of the phone interview (low pressure and typical questions) before an excel simulation set up on a projector in front of all the guys. Intimidating, yet thrilling. Waited for almost two weeks (followed up with a thank you letter four days later on a Friday) then got pitched an offer to start in 1 month.

Interview Question – On-the-Spot excel test   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Simple and private. Department lead took me aside and asked what I last made and what I expected to make, but did not expose his position. I told him that having researched average salaries for the position I would "accept any reasonable and fair offer" for the role. He said HR would contact me if they decided to move forward and we shook hands.

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cadillac Jack in April 2012.

Interview Details – Staffing agency connected us and set up initial phone interview, they liked me and flew me to Atlanta, treated me like a king, nice place to work, nice people, they all work in one building like a team. Great experience and I am considering joining if they make an offer. They made me feel easy and comfortable.

Interview Question – What were my impressions of the company so far ( I was there for a morning)   View Answer

Hardware Product Manager Interview

Hardware Product Manager
Duluth, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Cadillac Jack in February 2012.

Interview Details – Asked basic questions by an HR representative, she wasn't very interested just reading off a list most likely. Asked me if I had any questions but couldn't answer any of them.

Interview Question – What separates you from other candidates?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Referral Interview

Referral
Duluth, GA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Cadillac Jack in November 2010.

Interview Details – Very good.

Interview Question – Expereince as related to the position   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Fair

Worked for Cadillac Jack? Contribute to the Community!