Cadillac Jack

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cadillac Jack in April 2012.

Interview Details – Staffing agency connected us and set up initial phone interview, they liked me and flew me to Atlanta, treated me like a king, nice place to work, nice people, they all work in one building like a team. Great experience and I am considering joining if they make an offer. They made me feel easy and comfortable.

Interview Question – What were my impressions of the company so far ( I was there for a morning)   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Cadillac Jack? Contribute to the Community!

Cadillac Jack Videos

Cadillac Jack – Why Work for Us?

Why Work for Us? Because we rock? Because we are fun and awesome? Because we pay well and have great benefits and time-off programs? Because we provide great work/life balance and flexibility? Because we like to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cadillac Jack Marketing interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cadillac Jack employees and interview candidates.