Cadista Pharmaceuticals

Cadista Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cadista Pharmaceuticals

QC Chemist Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cadista Pharmaceuticals.

I was called by an in-house recruiter for a phone interview. The position was for what amounted to an entry level position. The interviewer pretty much knew someone with ten years experience would not be interested in a bench chemist position in a QC Lab.

Interview Questions
    • I asked the most difficult question. "Why are you looking at someone with 10 years of product development experience in the pharmaceutical and medical device industry for a bench level QC position?"   View Answer

Chemist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salisbury, MD

I applied online – interviewed at Cadista Pharmaceuticals in January 2012.

Good interview process with department head, HR head and Plant Head. Interview goes only 15 minutes. Overall interview process was easy. But did not asked much regarding the knowledge. But anyway I got the offer and end up with joining here (Cadista).

Interview Questions
    Goes well

Chemist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salisbury, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cadista Pharmaceuticals in January 2012.

Asked first of all primary information, than moved to technical questions, Asked about old employer and experience ,

asked for 58000, satisfied with 56000