Cadmus Group

Updated Nov 1, 2014
Updated Nov 1, 2014

2.7

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Cadmus Group.

Submitted my application on their Careers website. Got an email from the Senior Recruiter the next week, had a phone interview at the end of the week, in person interview the following week.

Interview Questions
    • What would I like to get out of this job, or be able to say I have learned in two years?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Submit my resume on their career portal and waited 1.5 months to get a phone interview and then talked to their project manager 1 week later. 2 phone interviews. first one with hiring manger and the following phone call with director. Both are very nice person.

Interview Questions
    • not that difficulty, mostly related to job description and your own experience   Answer Question

Entry-level Health Communicatiosn Professional Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cadmus Group in June 2014.

The first-round interview was a phone call with someone from HR, who asked basic questions, including salary expectations. Two weeks later, I went into the DC office for the next round. The three interviewers were all very friendly and casual, and only really asked one tricky question about whether I ever had to defend my research findings against a highly critical audience.
    Overall not a bad experience - the only part that was annoying was HR took a month to tell me I didn't get the job, even when I sent follow-up emails.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever had to defend your findings against a highly critical audience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Cadmus Group in June 2014.

Went through 2 rounds of interviews, followed by and Excel assessment as well as references. In the end was not offered the job but the interviews went excellent. The people I met there were very kind and seemed like a good place to work. The actual questions were not too difficult. They wanted to know about my past work experiences and some of my technical skills. The entire process took over a month, which was unfortunate.

Interview Questions
    • They asked about treatment of panel data from an econometric perspective, as well as some statistics knowledge.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cadmus Group in October 2013.

After making it through their phone screening process (which mainly consisted of how I have applied programs in my previous research) I was given an interview at the portland office. I had a one-on-one for 45-60 minutes with the woman who was to be my boss and we mostly talked about what the position entailed. She gradually dropped on me that the position would involve a lot of cold calling (which I didn't want). After that, 3 new people came in to interview me of which 1 was a recent hire. Everyone seemed professional, like they liked their job, and that this was a legitimate place of business. I ended up taking a different position because I'm not going to cold call people to ask them research questions.

Interview Questions
    • * Tell me about a time you disagreed with your superior and how you handled it   View Answer
    • * Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
    • How firm is your grasp on statistical analysis?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cadmus Group.

Recruiter was not knowledgeable about job description, called off process after assessment was sent.

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cadmus Group.

I believe this process to be rather inconsistent. Many of the people that conduct interviews are at the peer and below level, often with little experience, who will thumbs up anyone with a pulse. Consequently the conversation merely confirms bullet points on a resume rather than identify candidates that are able to perform at a competent level.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't receive any unexpected or difficult questions during the panel interviews.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cadmus Group in March 2013.

The recruiter provided me with the wrong time, so I arrived 'late' for the interview (at least in comparison to the time provided to my interviewers), and, even though I contacted all people involved, I received no communication concerning the status of my candidacy following the interview.

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected questions. Almost everything revolved around linking my resume to the job description.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Cadmus Group in October 2012.

Submitted resume and filled out application online. Recruited contacted me by phone within the week to do a phone screen. Phone interview was conducted by project team within the week. Chatted with several team members for about an hour about my experience, goals, and what they were looking for in an applicant.

After interview, did not have any communication for 1 month. Eventually, after several follow up emails, they responded.

Interview Questions
    • They had some interesting hypothetical situation questions. Not so much case interview questions but a hybrid problem sovling/ethical dilemma question.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cadmus Group in April 2009.

Quick and easy.