Cadre

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Staffing Coordinator Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cadre.

Interview Details – I had already been familiar with Cadre as I was trying to find work externally. I applied for the position on Cadre's website. I had an single person interview to see what I was looking for, and some basic behavorial questions. My final interview was the CEO and President. I enjoyed the interview, and felt the questions were fair. Since this position required training, I talked a lot about the types of training I had. I also was asked how would I propose to a client/customer why they should choose Cadre. I got good responses. Both women were warm and friendly. I enjoy the experience; they felt though since I wanted an HR career, I would be better suited elsewhere. This position would lead more toward a Sales career.

Interview Question – How would you sell Cadre to it's clients?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Cadre? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cadre interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cadre employees and interview candidates.