Cadwalader Wickersham

Relevance Date Difficulty

Legal Secretary Interview

Legal Secretary
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cadwalader Wickersham in March 2012.

Interview Details – I arrived late for my interview...I got tested briefly on a 1980's computer (it was a joke)... it was typing and proofreading

Interview Question – I don't remember but as long as you make a personal connection with the hiring managers and be friendly then you should be fine.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I tried to negotiate myself to 60k but they started me at $55... My previous employer gave me 50k...

Legal Assistant Interview

Legal Assistant
New York, NY

The process took 6 months - interviewed at Cadwalader Wickersham in August 2011.

Interview Details – I was recommended by a temp agency and referred by my agent. After working as a temp for 6 months I was asked to become a full time employee of the firm.

Interview Question – Why do you want to be an administrative assistant?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not have much say in the negotiation since it is decided between them and my agency.

Paralegal Interview

Paralegal
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cadwalader Wickersham in June 2011.

Interview Details – For my first interview, I met with the paralegal manager and then with the senior paralegal in charge of the department--both were extremely nice and described a lot about what the position entailed. About a week later I was invited back for a second round interview to meet with attorneys.

Interview Question – Describe a challenging experience you've had.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary and benefits were non-negotiable.

Worked for Cadwalader Wickersham? Contribute to the Community!