Cadwalader Wickersham Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Updated Jun 24, 2015

2.8

Capital Markets Paralegal/Financial Services Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cadwalader Wickersham (New York, NY).

Interview

There are first and second round interviews. The first round, I met with a senior paralegal and a recruiter. The interview lasted about an hour, and most of it was them describing the job in great detail. The only interviewing we really did was them asking me about various things on my resume. No hard ball questions or anything.
    The second round was much more intense - I met with 11 different people total: 5 current paralegals and 6 different attorneys. The paralegals asked basic resume questions, but the attorneys were the ones more likely to throw out questions a little bit tougher. However, everyone was incredibly nice, conversational, and easy to connect with.

Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cadwalader Wickersham (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

I arrived late for my interview...I got tested briefly on a 1980's computer (it was a joke)... it was typing and proofreading

Interview Questions

• I don't remember but as long as you make a personal connection with the hiring managers and be friendly then you should be fine.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I tried to negotiate myself to 60k but they started me at $55... My previous employer gave me 50k...

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Cadwalader Wickersham (New York, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

I was recommended by a temp agency and referred by my agent. After working as a temp for 6 months I was asked to become a full time employee of the firm.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not have much say in the negotiation since it is decided between them and my agency.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cadwalader Wickersham (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

For my first interview, I met with the paralegal manager and then with the senior paralegal in charge of the department--both were extremely nice and described a lot about what the position entailed. About a week later I was invited back for a second round interview to meet with attorneys.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary and benefits were non-negotiable.