Cadwalader Wickersham Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cadwalader Wickersham

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cadwalader Wickersham in March 2012.

I arrived late for my interview...I got tested briefly on a 1980's computer (it was a joke)... it was typing and proofreading

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember but as long as you make a personal connection with the hiring managers and be friendly then you should be fine.   Answer Question
    I tried to negotiate myself to 60k but they started me at $55... My previous employer gave me 50k...

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Cadwalader Wickersham in August 2011.

I was recommended by a temp agency and referred by my agent. After working as a temp for 6 months I was asked to become a full time employee of the firm.

Interview Questions
    I did not have much say in the negotiation since it is decided between them and my agency.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cadwalader Wickersham in June 2011.

For my first interview, I met with the paralegal manager and then with the senior paralegal in charge of the department--both were extremely nice and described a lot about what the position entailed. About a week later I was invited back for a second round interview to meet with attorneys.

Interview Questions
    Salary and benefits were non-negotiable.