Cadwalader Wickersham

Relevance Date Difficulty

Paralegal Interview

Paralegal
Washington, DC

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Cadwalader Wickersham in April 2012.

Interview Details – The firm was very professional in its communications and brought me straight in, no phone interview. The interview was conducted by two people from the HR department, and I was informed that if I proceeded to the second round, the interview would be conducted by attorneys from the group that was hiring. It was a fairly standard personal interview, asked questions about my previous experience, asked me about my strengths and weaknesses. Thought it was very fair.

Interview Question – What are some of your strengths?   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Paralegal
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cadwalader Wickersham in June 2011.

Interview Details – For my first interview, I met with the paralegal manager and then with the senior paralegal in charge of the department--both were extremely nice and described a lot about what the position entailed. About a week later I was invited back for a second round interview to meet with attorneys.

Interview Question – Describe a challenging experience you've had.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary and benefits were non-negotiable.

Worked for Cadwalader Wickersham? Contribute to the Community!