Cadwalader Wickersham Paralegal Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Cadwalader Wickersham in April 2012.

The firm was very professional in its communications and brought me straight in, no phone interview. The interview was conducted by two people from the HR department, and I was informed that if I proceeded to the second round, the interview would be conducted by attorneys from the group that was hiring. It was a fairly standard personal interview, asked questions about my previous experience, asked me about my strengths and weaknesses. Thought it was very fair.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cadwalader Wickersham

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cadwalader Wickersham in June 2011.

For my first interview, I met with the paralegal manager and then with the senior paralegal in charge of the department--both were extremely nice and described a lot about what the position entailed. About a week later I was invited back for a second round interview to meet with attorneys.

Interview Questions
    Salary and benefits were non-negotiable.

Worked for Cadwalader Wickersham? Contribute to the Community!