Cadwalader Wickersham

Relevance Date Difficulty

Paralegal Interview

Paralegal
Washington, DC

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Cadwalader Wickersham in April 2012.

Interview Details – The firm was very professional in its communications and brought me straight in, no phone interview. The interview was conducted by two people from the HR department, and I was informed that if I proceeded to the second round, the interview would be conducted by attorneys from the group that was hiring. It was a fairly standard personal interview, asked questions about my previous experience, asked me about my strengths and weaknesses. Thought it was very fair.

Interview Question – What are some of your strengths?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Paralegal Interview

Paralegal
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cadwalader Wickersham in June 2011.

Interview Details – For my first interview, I met with the paralegal manager and then with the senior paralegal in charge of the department--both were extremely nice and described a lot about what the position entailed. About a week later I was invited back for a second round interview to meet with attorneys.

Interview Question – Describe a challenging experience you've had.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary and benefits were non-negotiable.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Cadwalader Wickersham? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cadwalader Wickersham Paralegal interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cadwalader Wickersham employees and interview candidates.