Caesars Entertainment

Updated Jun 22, 2014

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cage Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment in February 2012.

It started off with a phone interview. The next phase was insane. Think the begininng episodes of American Idol. You are gathered in a large group and essentially audition for 6 hours. Some people got through because the two words they were able to say sounded happy. Next, you take a math test (just addition and subtraction). This was followed up by one on one interviews. After they made you an offer you had to pass a drug test done through a hair test.

Interview Questions
    • if you were a ball, what kind of ball would you be and why?   View Answer
    No negotiation. It was a take it or leave it situation.

Customer VIP Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment in February 2012.

phone interview, group/panel interview, strange and unique questions.

Interview Questions
    • what is favorite disney character   View Answer
    • please sell the panel your choice of products from the table, which is a personal first aid kit   View Answer

Cage Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

The process took a dayinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment in January 2012.

Received screening interview, and was given time/place. Signed in and was assigned a group. Group was taken into a room where we sat in a large circle. We heard a brief background of each of the interviewers, then we were told to talk to the person next to us, find out a fun fact, and then introduce that person to the room of about 45 people. After that we were told to think of one thing we did at work to make it more fun. Then the three interviewers went out of the room for about five minutes, came back in and called for a group of people to form a line, then leave the room. The people that were left behind were told that they were no longer needed. I stayed after that and asked what they were looking for when we while we were all in the room. I was told that Caesars was looking for bright, energetic and fun personalities. How they could ascertain ones personality after talking for 30 seconds about the person next to you is beyond me. Especially since one of the people in the lead group had only been working for Caesars for six days. But, I will re-apply since I have been repeatedly described as very personable!!!

Interview Questions
    • Never made it to a one on one interview. That would have been more beneficial to me.   Answer Question

Poker Room Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment in October 2011.

The process was a group panel interview. There was a room filled with people and your goal was to impress the panel. After they extracted the people who did not make it we did a walk through of table games tables and got to touch play chips and cards. Little did we know, Leadership was watching and they weeded out a few more who weren't paying attention. This is where we took a math test. After that we had our one on one interviews.

Interview Questions
    • What was the greatest moment of your life? This was hard because the standard answer is "The day my child was born" or "The day I met my spouse". So it was hard to pick something creative on the fly.   View Answer