Caesars Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2014
Updated Sep 23, 2014

Retail Stocker Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

They will hire you during the interview if a job is not offered the you don't have it. If you apply in person you will most likely get a chance to get an interview that same day. And if you show up with your parents they will tend to blow you off.

No negotiations were allowed

Casino Accountant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

I received a phone call two weeks after applying for the job on Caesars website. The first phone call was a basic interview learning about who I was and if I was the right fit. After that I had an interview over the phone about a week later with three individuals which was very basic. They asked a lot about my background/experience and different scenarios showing my strengths. Four weeks later I received an email saying I would not move on to the next round of interviews.

Interview Questions
    • When was a time when you made something more efficient?   Answer Question

Casino Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Initially applied for Inside Sales back in March. Even forgot about my application since it was months ago. Finally did a phone interview in July. The process was lengthy. Luckily I had a background of sales and hospitality.

Interview Questions
    Salary and Bonus structure.

Cocktail Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in August 2014.

One interview. Panel interview. I was asked to introduce the person sitting next to me to the crowd of women. Present 3 or 4 fun facts about the person. Take resume!

Procurement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in August 2014.

After having a 30 minute phone conversation, flew me out to Vegas for interview. Organization of interview schedule was all over the place and stretched all day into what could have been a 4 hour session. Big stretches of time between meeting various people. After interview, NO feedback or contact whatsoever!

Interview Questions
    • Had me come up with a recommendations presentation based on a 2 page description with 30 minutes to come up with ideas. No opportunity for questions.   Answer Question

Guest Room Attendant (GRA) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in July 2014.

Very casual. I applied online when a friend informed me that they were hiring. I arrived to speak with the manager, luckily there was a job fair (basically it was a group interview) set up that day and I hadn't missed it yet. The job fair consisted of introductions and two questions. 1. Which superhero would you be and why? 2. If you were offered an all expense paid vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go and why. Next, the two hiring departments chose who they wanted to interview individually. I was asked why I was applying for the position by one manager and why should they choose me by the other. I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • If you see an employee and a customer in the hallway and the customer is clearly upset what would you do?   Answer Question
    There is standard across the board pay- no room for negotiations.

Casino Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Several stages of interviews, ranging from over-the-phone to in-person. A gaming license application/fingerprinting are also required, which cost around $90. The over-the-phone interviews focused on personal ethics and customer service philosophies. The in-person interview (done with two members of management) focused on prior experiences that display the skills they are looking for in an applicant.

Interview Questions
    • "If you could invent a time machine and travel to any time in the past or future, where would you go and why?"   Answer Question

Senior Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

3 different interviews: initial meeting, phone meeting and lunch interview at location. During lunch interview, generally talked about retail strategy, merchandising and product development. One person seemed to be making all the decisions in regard to hiring. Strategic suggestions made during interview were not discussed again nor were they implemented, which was typical of management style.

Interview Questions
    Negotiated higher salary than I think they usually paid because of prior experience.
    There was give and take.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in June 2014.

This company is VERY unorganized. I live out of state and was called for what i was told a panel interview. I made my way to Las Vegas and was ready for my interview. Arrived early and was disappointed to see i was interviewing with 5 other people who just came from the career office in town. no problem I adapted. They brought us into a conference room where there was a rep from each accounting dept who talked about what they specifically do there. Was escorted out of the room to pick 3 areas of accounting i was interested in. Interviewed with 3 separate reps- interview was roughly 15-20 mins each time for a total of 3 interviews. Was told i would receive a call back if they were interested in me further. Received a call back for the 2nd interview by two diff managers. Seemed like they were all mixed up. I called the scheduler to verify who i would be interviewing with. her reply "i'm not sure but we will have some one here." Way to go! Drove back and went to the second interview with the an actual manager of the accounting dept. Was told I would receive a phone call either way (yes or no) within a week. It has now been two weeks still no call. I even left a voicemail to check the status of my application-another week later still no call back. I'll assume i didn't get the job.

*they really need to look at their resumes before calling people to interviews assuming they live locally.

Casino Management Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in June 2014.

Had 4 interviews with Harrahs over a month and a half. Never heard back from them after calling and leaving messages. The whole process was a pain and to not hear back was a waste of time.

Interview Questions
    • Specify two words that your friends would use to describe you   Answer Question
    • Play out a scene from a movie and the panel will guess who you are.   Answer Question

Worked for Caesars Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!