Caesars Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2015

2.9

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlantic City, NJ

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Atlantic City, NJ).

Interview

Group interview with about 20 other applicants, one member from HR, and 3 department heads. It was a group panel style interview with everyone in same room. The interview was laid back to speak, the interviewers tried to make us relaxed. People from all over applied for the AC based internship.

Interview Questions

• Your experience in hospitality? A time you used innovated thinking? Times you displayed leadership?   Answer Question

VIP Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview

I was directed to apply online after personally visiting the HR office at Harrah's. After 3 weeks I received a phone call for an interview the very next day. I met with the marketing director and marketing supervisor of the casino. The interview itself went very well (I thought), basic questions were asked as well as a couple difficult ones. Overall I enjoyed the conversation- flowed nicely and the atmosphere was comfortable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Total Rewards Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Baltimore, MD) in July 2015.

Interview

Starts off with 25 basic math questions and 10 minutes to complete, if you pass you move to next round where you get in the form of a horseshoe they turn music on and where you act excited to get this job that's not paying that much and go from person to person introducing yourself saying a word , that describes you with your first initial of your name, then they want you to dance like its a soul train.After the dancing you do a demo of how you will present yourself for whatever job you applied for 1 by 1 then once you finish the managers of the departments that are there will huddle up and pick who they want to interview.

Interview Questions

• basic questions but the stuff you had to do to get the interview is pretty ridiculous.   1 Answer

Retail Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online and took about a week and a half to go through. First got called and emailed about a group interview. Arrived then checked in. There were about 16 people there. Very fun and engaging panel. If the mangers that were present wanted to talk to you one on one they would call you out. Passed the panel and was called 2 days later for a one on one interview with another manger. Talked about the position and general questions and was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What was something that you did that went above and beyond the call of duty at work?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non negotiable

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (New Orleans, LA) in June 2015.

Interview

When you arrive you fill out a short application. Than two interviewer come in to ask you a few questions as a group. Be sure to answer every question even if they are optional, it will give you the best possibility of receiving the next step with is a realistic job preview. Also they do not allow anyone to interview if you are not dressed appropriately.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you went above and beyond a customer’s expectations in a previous job.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Was flown out to Las Vegas. Stayed for two nights. Interviewed with four people from different areas of the department for an hour each. Was taken out to dinner the night before and after the interview process. Was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• How would I go about figuring out the number of people that visit a beach in a year?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Atlantic City, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

Starts off with a panel of Food and Beverage General Managers that go one by one asking different questions that might or might not relate to your previous work experience. This goes on for about an hour and the managers leave to review and I guess to request individual interviews or tell you that they would like you to shadow a position at either Harrahs, Caesars or Bally's, depending on the one that selected you. This is when you get to see the position that you could possible be doing first hand and the head manager shows you around and ask more questions. They then tell you that they will call you in a day or two and let you know if they will extend an opportunity to you.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you are most proud of or you accomplished at your last position?   Answer Question

Retail Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

I applied maybe four days ago online and was called two days ago for a first interview. It was yesterday. It went very quickly and the questions were typical. I am interviewing with the second manager and the panel in a few days. So far the process has been very fast and easy.

Interview Questions

• Name three personality traits that would make me want to hire you   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment (New Orleans, LA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was done as a group interview and they only had 4 questions to answer. After the first group interview, they called several people to leave the room - they were not selected. When I returned for the second interview I was brought in with one other candidate to ask our impressions and what we thought the job entailed. After, we were then allowed to ask any questions we may have. This is where you are essentially selected or not. We were then told we would be contact for one last interview and if we passed, then you would be selected. Final interview, we were sat in a specific order and asked a few questions. Only one person had a problem answering, "If you were stranded on a desert island what would you bring?" The person kept saying "I don't know." After all other candidates were asked their questions, this person who answered, "I don't know", was asked to leave. Everyone else in the room was offered a position on the spot.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview

I had a first round interview on campus which consisted of standard case study and fit questions. Case study was gaming related but did not require any prior knowledge. I was then informed about a second round interview in Vegas. I flew there for a three day weekend which consisted of a dinner, several one on one interviews and a group interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to move to Vegas?   1 Answer