Caesars Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated Jul 3, 2015

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (New Orleans, LA) in June 2015.

Interview

When you arrive you fill out a short application. Than two interviewer come in to ask you a few questions as a group. Be sure to answer every question even if they are optional, it will give you the best possibility of receiving the next step with is a realistic job preview. Also they do not allow anyone to interview if you are not dressed appropriately.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you went above and beyond a customer’s expectations in a previous job.   Answer Question

Retail Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online and took about a week and a half to go through. First got called and emailed about a group interview. Arrived then checked in. There were about 16 people there. Very fun and engaging panel. If the mangers that were present wanted to talk to you one on one they would call you out. Passed the panel and was called 2 days later for a one on one interview with another manger. Talked about the position and general questions and was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What was something that you did that went above and beyond the call of duty at work?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non negotiable

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Was flown out to Las Vegas. Stayed for two nights. Interviewed with four people from different areas of the department for an hour each. Was taken out to dinner the night before and after the interview process. Was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• How would I go about figuring out the number of people that visit a beach in a year?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Atlantic City, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

Starts off with a panel of Food and Beverage General Managers that go one by one asking different questions that might or might not relate to your previous work experience. This goes on for about an hour and the managers leave to review and I guess to request individual interviews or tell you that they would like you to shadow a position at either Harrahs, Caesars or Bally's, depending on the one that selected you. This is when you get to see the position that you could possible be doing first hand and the head manager shows you around and ask more questions. They then tell you that they will call you in a day or two and let you know if they will extend an opportunity to you.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you are most proud of or you accomplished at your last position?   Answer Question

Retail Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

I applied maybe four days ago online and was called two days ago for a first interview. It was yesterday. It went very quickly and the questions were typical. I am interviewing with the second manager and the panel in a few days. So far the process has been very fast and easy.

Interview Questions

• Name three personality traits that would make me want to hire you   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview

I had a first round interview on campus which consisted of standard case study and fit questions. Case study was gaming related but did not require any prior knowledge. I was then informed about a second round interview in Vegas. I flew there for a three day weekend which consisted of a dinner, several one on one interviews and a group interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to move to Vegas?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment (New Orleans, LA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was done as a group interview and they only had 4 questions to answer. After the first group interview, they called several people to leave the room - they were not selected.

When I returned for the second interview I was brought in with one other candidate to ask our impressions and what we thought the job entailed. After, we were then allowed to ask any questions we may have. This is where you are essentially selected or not. We were then told we would be contact for one last interview and if we passed, then you would be selected.

Final interview, we were sat in a specific order and asked a few questions. Only one person had a problem answering, "If you were stranded on a desert island what would you bring?" The person kept saying "I don't know." After all other candidates were asked their questions, this person who answered, "I don't know", was asked to leave. Everyone else in the room was offered a position on the spot.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview

The interview was very unorthodox and lacked a 1-on-1 process. The moderators of the interview were also dissatisfied with the manner with which the interview took place. Unfortunately one's substance as a prospective employee is not taken into account. Instead, a culture of nepotism tends to influence and at times dominate overall decision-making.

Interview Questions

• Questions asked were related to hospitality and the interviewees definition of it.   Answer Question

Front of the House Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Promoted within having started as a part-time employee and advanced within other departments; always though being in a department that had guest daily contact. Each department that I worked in had great management; Caesars' prides itself in requiring all supervisorial personnel to complete many management classes each year.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle situations wherein you do not know the correct answer and management is not available at that time to assist.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation; salary is set because of union contracts

Total Rewards Reps Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment in January 2015.

Interview

I Applied online through Caesars Entertainment career website and I got an email responds inviting me to schedule a panel/group interview. after scheduling the interview 2 days later I went there and there was around 10 of us, they give us tags with our names and invite us to other room where there was 3 senior Total Rewards Employees (Judges) waiting for us.

We moved in there and they start by breaking some ice with nice game to start the interview with they call it The Silly Game, they choose one from the group to to act and sound like an animal they choose, in our interview they choose (Lion), then start by dividing us to pairs of partners, every two partner have to know each other and everyone should introduce his or her partner to the (Judges) instate of introducing them selves. "Be sure to know as much as you can about your partner so you can introduce him or her with minimum of 60 sec".

After this part is finish they let you choose a card from a basket that had tens of questions cards and you later have to read this question loudly and answer it in front of everyone, that pretty much everything about the interview.
    After that they go out to discuss who should move to the next level and who's not, they come after few minutes and they start calling names "the last people who remains are those who had been selected to move to the next level"

Then if you have been selected they will take you to another room to perform 1:1 interview and asks you about your expertise and work experiences, after you finish they told they will give a call after view day about the final decision.

Interview Questions

• Depends on you what question will take from the basket.   1 Answer