Caesars Entertainment Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 24, 2014
117 interviews

2.9

Assistant Casino Manager Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in March 2014.

Basically looking for the most upbeat and positive person. Lack of skills don't matter much. WIll teach if you have leadership and management skills. The job is basicallly putting out fires and babysitting. More knowledge the better, but going above and beyond isn't reconized like it use to be. Work really hard if you want to move up, or just coast if you are a so-so emplyee.

Interview Questions
    • They always ask to role play or tell about a great customer service interaction. Job is customer service, customer service, customer service.   Answer Question

Casino Management Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in June 2014.

Had 4 interviews with Harrahs over a month and a half. Never heard back from them after calling and leaving messages. The whole process was a pain and to not hear back was a waste of time.

Interview Questions
    • Specify two words that your friends would use to describe you   Answer Question
    • Play out a scene from a movie and the panel will guess who you are.   Answer Question

Cocktail Server Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in August 2014.

One interview. Panel interview. I was asked to introduce the person sitting next to me to the crowd of women. Present 3 or 4 fun facts about the person. Take resume!

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I interviewed online - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in June 2014.

This company is VERY unorganized. I live out of state and was called for what i was told a panel interview. I made my way to Las Vegas and was ready for my interview. Arrived early and was disappointed to see i was interviewing with 5 other people who just came from the career office in town. no problem I adapted. They brought us into a conference room where there was a rep from each accounting dept who talked about what they specifically do there. Was escorted out of the room to pick 3 areas of accounting i was interested in. Interviewed with 3 separate reps- interview was roughly 15-20 mins each time for a total of 3 interviews. Was told i would receive a call back if they were interested in me further. Received a call back for the 2nd interview by two diff managers. Seemed like they were all mixed up. I called the scheduler to verify who i would be interviewing with. her reply "i'm not sure but we will have some one here." Way to go! Drove back and went to the second interview with the an actual manager of the accounting dept. Was told I would receive a phone call either way (yes or no) within a week. It has now been two weeks still no call. I even left a voicemail to check the status of my application-another week later still no call back. I'll assume i didn't get the job.

*they really need to look at their resumes before calling people to interviews assuming they live locally.

Manager Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in October 2013.

The interview was a casual one on one. The interviewer did most of the talking and answered his/her own questions. It took a few months for the property to make a finale decision and hire a candidate.

Interview Questions
    • Why are most persons in this department argumentative with the quests?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in May 2014.

I went through 3 separate interviews, one with HR over the phone, one with direct manager over the phone, and one in person interview. The in person interview was with various people and took the majority of a day.

Guest Room Attendant (GRA) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in July 2014.

Very casual. I applied online when a friend informed me that they were hiring. I arrived to speak with the manager, luckily there was a job fair (basically it was a group interview) set up that day and I hadn't missed it yet. The job fair consisted of introductions and two questions. 1. Which superhero would you be and why? 2. If you were offered an all expense paid vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go and why. Next, the two hiring departments chose who they wanted to interview individually. I was asked why I was applying for the position by one manager and why should they choose me by the other. I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • If you see an employee and a customer in the hallway and the customer is clearly upset what would you do?   Answer Question
    There is standard across the board pay- no room for negotiations.

Cage Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in February 2012.

It started off with a phone interview. The next phase was insane. Think the begininng episodes of American Idol. You are gathered in a large group and essentially audition for 6 hours. Some people got through because the two words they were able to say sounded happy. Next, you take a math test (just addition and subtraction). This was followed up by one on one interviews. After they made you an offer you had to pass a drug test done through a hair test.

Interview Questions
    • if you were a ball, what kind of ball would you be and why?   View Answer
    No negotiation. It was a take it or leave it situation.

Surveillance Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I interviewed online - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in May 2013.

It took about three weeks to be called for my interview and test. You are given a test on your knowledge of table games including basic strategy and card counting. If you are selected you then have to pass a hair drug test.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. They pay $17 an hour, have a bad benefit package and there is no possibility of a raise because, " you are in a non-revenue producing department".

Casino Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Several stages of interviews, ranging from over-the-phone to in-person. A gaming license application/fingerprinting are also required, which cost around $90. The over-the-phone interviews focused on personal ethics and customer service philosophies. The in-person interview (done with two members of management) focused on prior experiences that display the skills they are looking for in an applicant.

Interview Questions
    • "If you could invent a time machine and travel to any time in the past or future, where would you go and why?"   Answer Question

Worked for Caesars Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!