Caesars Entertainment

Caesars Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated Nov 18, 2014
Updated Nov 18, 2014

Table Games Dealer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

They do an over the phone interview and then in person. You have to take a math test, but as long you are friendly and social you will be fine. Once you pass all of that, you then enter a 3 week training course in black jack and if you pass that you become a dealer.

Interview Questions
    • The hardest part is passing the class, honestly just being friendly will get you to the class itself.   View Answer
    No negotiation.

Regional Marketing Analytics Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

This was about as a-typical as you will get. I initially interviewed in April 2014 in the analytics organization for a Decision Support Manager role. I met with the typical cross-section of internal partners, both in-person and on the phone. They decided to go with an internal candidate which I found pretty off-putting. Not sure why you would interview external if you are considering internal, but oh well.
    A few months later, I get contacted by the director I would have reported to. She mentions that they've had some changes in the org structure and would like to know if I was still interested. I was, so I wrote her back. Another 5 weeks go by before I hear back from her. Story goes HR, again, was changing the titles and she couldn't move forward until they gave the go-ahead.
    So here we are, almost 6 months later. I go back in to interview, now with 2 would-be peers and the new VP. Once I met with them, I had the offer within a week.

Interview Questions
    • During the first round of interviews, the questions were pretty typical for an analytics manager role. Almost entirely scenarios and problem solving. Also the requisite 'what is your managerial style' questions.   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate some paternity leave time, since I will not qualify for FMLA before the baby arrives. Also, given the time of year, I was able to get a signing bonus to make-up for the bonus I would have received at my current role.

Analyst Interview

The interviewer was very friendly and started off with a few questions about my experiences, both in school and in the workforce. The questions then turned into a few analytic case questions, more like what you would expect in a consulting interview. The interview was tough, but nothing stood out as being unreasonable. I will say that the analytic questions were pretty tough, especially since I was not exactly expecting those types of questions.

Interview Questions
    • A question about a business case involving closing half of the buffet at the casino.   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment in October 2014.

At the beginning of the interview process a basic math assessment was given to prospective employees. There were13 of us present and only six passed. The math test was very simply and you only had to answer 21 quiestions correctly to continue on to the panel interview. After the test, the hiring managers came in and asked us a few simple questions like when have you went above and beyond for a customer at a previous job. Only four,including myself,were selected to continue on to the realistic job preview with one of the supervisors of the department. We were given a tour of the casino and had a one on one interview with the supervisor. We were then told if selected to continue on we would receive a email to attend the executive panal.

No negotiable pay is 10.30

Retail Stocker Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

They will hire you during the interview if a job is not offered the you don't have it. If you apply in person you will most likely get a chance to get an interview that same day. And if you show up with your parents they will tend to blow you off.

No negotiations were allowed

Casino Accountant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

I received a phone call two weeks after applying for the job on Caesars website. The first phone call was a basic interview learning about who I was and if I was the right fit. After that I had an interview over the phone about a week later with three individuals which was very basic. They asked a lot about my background/experience and different scenarios showing my strengths. Four weeks later I received an email saying I would not move on to the next round of interviews.

Interview Questions
    • When was a time when you made something more efficient?   Answer Question

Casino Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Initially applied for Inside Sales back in March. Even forgot about my application since it was months ago. Finally did a phone interview in July. The process was lengthy. Luckily I had a background of sales and hospitality.

Interview Questions
    Salary and Bonus structure.

Cocktail Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment in August 2014.

One interview. Panel interview. I was asked to introduce the person sitting next to me to the crowd of women. Present 3 or 4 fun facts about the person. Take resume!

Procurement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Caesars Entertainment in August 2014.

After having a 30 minute phone conversation, flew me out to Vegas for interview. Organization of interview schedule was all over the place and stretched all day into what could have been a 4 hour session. Big stretches of time between meeting various people. After interview, NO feedback or contact whatsoever!

Interview Questions
    • Had me come up with a recommendations presentation based on a 2 page description with 30 minutes to come up with ideas. No opportunity for questions.   Answer Question

Security Shift Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in August 2014.

The interview consisted of several test and then a formal interview with the Director of Security. My overall experience was fantastic. The interview panel gave me several scenario's and I had to respond according to how I would handle the situation.